Tigernation

STiger85

23 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is that the year yall lost to Newton?  

We'll let me help. Dey lost back back games giddings ND Friendswood,  ND foster ND newton. Both hav been recently. But at the same time.  Dey surely want lose to Silsbee or Kennedale. Da weaknesses of both there teams are da strength of w.o. not a gud combination! !

33 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee WRS are. 6'2 180lbs and 6'4 200lbs. One has received offers from A&M, Texas Tech, and Missouri. They other caught for 1200 yards last year. They have 2 running backs that both rushed for 1900yds and 1200yds last year. A 6'5 QB who has maybe the strongest arm in SETX. That has to count for something! 

21 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

that's one big QB might have the strongest arm but how much control and how accurate is he. It may be a close game I don't know, but I am still going with WOS. With that being said anyone can win on Friday night, where is the game being played?

58 minutes ago, ST413 said:

It is way too early for me to make a prediction, we haven't proved anything yet.  And yes both teams should be better than they were but with new coaches you just don't know how long it will take for us to really get going.  We have all the ingredients and last years game was pretty much agame that could have went either way until we ran out of gas at the end.  Unfortunately, as far as football goes,  I will miss the game because I will be in Colorado.

I agree wit u. Dey ran out of gas last yr.but if everyone remember d.thomas made some unbelievable runs wit his legs.nd great throws across da middle. Besides him there running game was a none factor.nd there offensive line didn't show up. And until Silsbee defense can stop anyone. I'm a non believer! !

That's true Dontre was huge and I haven't seen Tre play yet but if he is what is expected I wouldn't expect much fall off.  And you add a second back the quality of Tyler and the running game will be tough to contain.  As far as the offensive line, I will  have to see how they perform.  Now on the defensive side we still have to prove ourselves as well but with a change in offense that defense should stay off the field a little more which will be a big help, also depending on how many players play both ways.

On Tuesday, August 02, 2016 at 10:03 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We'll let me help. Dey lost back back games giddings ND Friendswood,  ND foster ND newton. Both hav been recently. But at the same time.  Dey surely want lose to Silsbee or Kennedale. Da weaknesses of both there teams are da strength of w.o. not a gud combination! !

On Tuesday, August 02, 2016 at 10:03 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

47 minutes ago, ST413 said:

That's true Dontre was huge and I haven't seen Tre play yet but if he is what is expected I wouldn't expect much fall off.  And you add a second back the quality of Tyler and the running game will be tough to contain.  As far as the offensive line, I will  have to see how they perform.  Now on the defensive side we still have to prove ourselves as well but with a change in offense that defense should stay off the field a little more which will be a big help, also depending on how many players play both ways.

I just want Silsbee defense give McCain sum help. I absolutely love dat kid!! Beast off da edge. Silsbee skill position I don't question at all. Dey lost alot on da o-line. I just truly believe watching w.o practice dat the d-line will b a problem. Especially momo ND turner.but it want b bc Silsbee is afraid of dem.nd dis new group of kids at Silsbee isn't afraid of dem at all !!

47 minutes ago, dj said:

I just want Silsbee defense give McCain sum help. I absolutely love dat kid!! Beast off da edge. Silsbee skill position I don't question at all. Dey lost alot on da o-line. I just truly believe watching w.o practice dat the d-line will b a problem. Especially momo ND turner.but it want b bc Silsbee is afraid of dem.nd dis new group of kids at Silsbee isn't afraid of dem at all !!

WOS speed on the d line has been the big hurt on us.

It is the same hype with Silsbee each and every year. Silsbee weak point is their secondary and defensive line. Don't forget we can run and throw with ease as well. We will have a field day throwing the ball and an even better one shutting down the run game. We've faced the best RB in 4a football, JK Dobbins. He had a whole lot of trouble getting past the line of scrimmage before he got hurt. Seen Jones in action singly handed. Not the QB Dontre or Patrick Reed was. Everything will tell come week 4 though. Good luck to the Tigers 

9 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

It is the same hype with Silsbee each and every year. Silsbee weak point is their secondary and defensive line. Don't forget we can run and throw with ease as well. We will have a field day throwing the ball and an even better one shutting down the run game. We've faced the best RB in 4a football, JK Dobbins. He had a whole lot of trouble getting past the line of scrimmage before he got hurt. Seen Jones in action singly handed. Not the QB Dontre or Patrick Reed was. Everything will tell come week 4 though. Good luck to the Tigers 

You didnt face Kevin Dove (El Campo)

Dobbins is good because he's the only offense, you should know that, yall shut him down. 

And Calvin Tyler will have alot to say about that in bold. 

3 hours ago, dj said:

sam_zps055698xh.jpg

49 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

Jones is really good QB and will play college ball at the QB position! Bet that!

28 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Calvin Tyler is the best running back in SETX along with Adonis Thomas the 2nd best back. IMO Silsbee has the best WRs in SETX. If the QB plays like he capable of and we play better on defense Silsbee will be playing 15-+16 games this year. 

The Grace kid, the RB from Crosby would say different...