Tigernation

STiger85

59 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

man WOS is loaded to the hilt, I see smoke town getting run out of the stadium, cant believe you actually think The tigers have a chance smh

No, that won't happen.  Actually, it wasn't a bad game last year...  But the young guns at Silsbee have matured a lot right before our eyes.  It won't be a blowout...

8 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

No, that won't happen.  Actually, it wasn't a bad game last year...  But the young guns at Silsbee have matured a lot right before our eyes.  It won't be a blowout...

I don't think dat dey will get smoked either.  Silsbee is very talented!  But dey will get beat by at least 3 scores !! 2 reasons:ONE w.o d line is probably da best dat dey have had in yrs. ND second those 2 corners are just as gud as anyone's team in state. Which will cause problems. 

18 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is that the year yall lost to Newton?  

We'll let me help. Dey lost back back games giddings ND Friendswood,  ND foster ND newton. Both hav been recently. But at the same time.  Dey surely want lose to Silsbee or Kennedale. Da weaknesses of both there teams are da strength of w.o. not a gud combination! !

1 hour ago, dj said:

We'll let me help. Dey lost back back games giddings ND Friendswood,  ND foster ND newton. Both hav been recently. But at the same time.  Dey surely want lose to Silsbee or Kennedale. Da weaknesses of both there teams are da strength of w.o. not a gud combination! !

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, dj said:

How do you know what the weakness of either team will be, it's a new year.  And we have new coaches so our weakness from last year could become a strong point.

5 hours ago, dj said:

I don't think dat dey will get smoked either.  Silsbee is very talented!  But dey will get beat by at least 3 scores !! 2 reasons:ONE w.o d line is probably da best dat dey have had in yrs. ND second those 2 corners are just as gud as anyone's team in state. Which will cause problems. 

Silsbee's strength will be the ground game.  They'll have a great 1-2 punch at RB and I don't think even WO-S will be able to shut down...  Especially since those wideouts will garner so much attention on the edges...

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Silsbee's strength will be the ground game.  They'll have a great 1-2 punch at RB and I don't think even WO-S will be able to shut down...  Especially since those wideouts will garner so much attention on the edges...

Single coverage on the WR's believe that. And WOS d-line might be the strongest part of the defense....Just like Silsbee has gotten better so has WOS...Should be a real real good game Sept.23!

It is way too early for me to make a prediction, we haven't proved anything yet.  And yes both teams should be better than they were but with new coaches you just don't know how long it will take for us to really get going.  We have all the ingredients and last years game was pretty much agame that could have went either way until we ran out of gas at the end.  Unfortunately, as far as football goes,  I will miss the game because I will be in Colorado.

7 minutes ago, Mustangs93 said:

Single coverage on the WR's believe that. And WOS d-line might be the strongest part of the defense....Just like Silsbee has gotten better so has WOS...Should be a real real good game Sept.23!

I wouldn't advise you to single coverage a WR with great size and runs a fast 4.4 in a 40. Just my 2 sense.. 

10 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee WRS are. 6'2 180lbs and 6'4 200lbs. One has received offers from A&M, Texas Tech, and Missouri. They other caught for 1200 yards last year. They have 2 running backs that both rushed for 1900yds and 1200yds last year. A 6'5 QB who has maybe the strongest arm in SETX. That has to count for something! 

that's one big QB might have the strongest arm but how much control and how accurate is he. It may be a close game I don't know, but I am still going with WOS. With that being said anyone can win on Friday night, where is the game being played?