Tigernation

STiger85

On Friday, August 05, 2016 at 10:55 PM, Gasilla said:

I mean, it seems like I read these posts from you guys every year...lol

Lol u do ! But at least ppl in orange can admit that a match up wit silsbee in basketball is not gud for w.o. it's da same for us in football. If the guy that posted da picture earlier wanted to post something let him post a video on Silsbee defense and offensive line can't even get off da field without walking. Those kids on either side of the ball will not be able to those kids from w.o ND I'll b willing to put my money where my mouth is !!!

On Friday, August 05, 2016 at 10:55 PM, Gasilla said:

I mean, it seems like I read these posts from you guys every year...lol

Lol u do ! But at least ppl in orange can admit that a match up wit silsbee in basketball is not gud for w.o. it's da same for us in football. If the guy that posted da picture earlier wanted to post something let him post a video on Silsbee defense and offensive line can't even get off da field without walking. Those kids on either side of the ball will not be able to those kids from w.o ND I'll b willing to put my money where my mouth is !!!

6 hours ago, griff said:

Put some of your wager money on a Rosetta Stone English language curriculum. Dude, seriously...make the effort to spell words correctly. Do you want to communicate here with adults or would you rather chase Pokemon? 

Apologize phone trips from time to time.3wk old phone.so I would appreciate you don't try to handle me bro !!

3 hours ago, dj said:

This makes no sense,  and I'm not talking about he grammar.

First off:  You really think that a football matchup with SIlsbee is not good for football? Then tell Thompson to quit scheduling it.

Second:  PLENTY of Silsbee fans have mentioned MANY times about our conditioning.  It is poor.  We know it.  

Third:  I cant recall ANY Mustang fan saying that ANY matchup between the two in ANY sport wasn't a good matchup.  Not in the 'Stang DNA.

Waiting for the 'Stang posters to "handle" you.  Disappointed otherwise if it doesn't happen.

20 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

First off:  You really think that a football matchup with SIlsbee is not good for football? Then tell Thompson to quit scheduling it.

Second:  PLENTY of Silsbee fans have mentioned MANY times about our conditioning.  It is poor.  We know it.  

Third:  I cant recall ANY Mustang fan saying that ANY matchup between the two in ANY sport wasn't a good matchup.  Not in the 'Stang DNA.

Waiting for the 'Stang posters to "handle" you.  Disappointed otherwise if it doesn't happen.

WO-S fans enjoy the Silsbee matchup. Always have. Heck, go watch the VYPE preview of WO-S. Even the players talk about it.  

On Sunday, August 07, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Silsbee92 said:

Simply saying that wit all the talent that Silsbee has it will be very difficult for dem to pull this game out this early in the season against that team. It will take Silsbee a few more games to gel.when I say matchup looking at the pros ND cons of the game.silibee o-line needs time together.nd the same with the defense and new qb.and the only way that they can get it with game experience. And I truly believe that at the  end of the season that Silsbee will b one of the 4 remaining trying to win d1 state title.

On 8/7/2016 at 10:53 AM, Silsbee92 said:

How can I handle him when I don't have any idea of what he said?

As I said, earlier it will be a good game for both teams to measure where they are. But there is a lot of work to be done by both teams before we reach that point.  I remember Coach Thompson in an interview saying that he told the players he would choke them if they mentioned school other than Nederland right now...I wouldn't be surprised if Coach Smith told his players the same (inserting PN-G for Nederland, of course).