Democratic National Convention

Hagar

34 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Lol. Nothing could be worse than last week. That was ridiculous

Little advice Big girl, never sell politicians short on their ability to fall on their face - either party. As nappyroots said, circus, Part 2.   There's no end to the stupidity of both parties.

This is the hidden content, please

This is primarily an editorial about her timing in announcing her VP pick, but what got my biggest attention was the last two lines, which echo my concerns.  

"She stands for nothing but power and money.   What she's willing to do to get it is extraordinarily dangerous for the future of this country."

7 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I alluded to this story on another thread.   Thot I'd post here to let all of you see what our politics has come to.

This is the hidden content, please

...and I thought I was to the point that nothing surprises me anymore. We are on our way to hades in a hand basket. Our politics and candidates are the laughing stock. Who in the heck can be expected to take us seriously?

16 minutes ago, baddog said:

...and I thought I was to the point that nothing surprises me anymore. We are on our way to hades in a hand basket. Our politics and candidates are the laughing stock. Who in the heck can be expected to take us seriously?

Hillary is corrupt and Trump is a joke. Both are reasons I'm voting third party (leaning towards Gary Johnson) this November.

56 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

when do you admit anything about your beloved party affiliation

Why turn it around? Look at this for what it is. Hypocrisy at it's finest. We are told that we have to let illegals come across our borders while we also have to sustain an invasion of refugees that will be filled with terrorists because this is what our nation stands for. But when the same people that are telling us not to be prejudiced hold a convention, they throw up a fence to keep undesirables out. Isn't that the biggest double cross you have ever heard of?

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Funny, I just watched CBS News and they didn't mention this.  Wonder why they felt the need?

The Philadephia police aren't too happy with the speakers for Tuesday night.  They may need that fence if the police forget to show up.  

24 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The Philadephia police aren't too happy with the speakers for Tuesday night.  They may need that fence if the police forget to show up.  

Yes, and I have a feeling some of the Bernie folks might be demonstrating after the release of those DNC Emails.  I do get a chuckle out of Hillary and her Email problems.  Computers don't like old folks.  Been saying it for years lol

Watching the state run media early this morning and it is almost laughable the way they are making the leaked emails  all about Trump and how Putin is backing him instead of saying if they have these emails what else do they have possibly from a secret server in a basement some where. This shows the true bias in living color and its a terrible shame!