Silsbee vs PNG

The problem with the hitting is it will be hard to hit what you don't see.  One of Silsbee's RB's is a ghost runner...  The other one is a brick wall...  2nd coming of thunder and lightening.  You'll see.  If that O-Line did what they did vs. Ozen , Silsbee will put up huge numbers , in the atmosphere and all...

45 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The problem with the hitting is it will be hard to hit what you don't see.  One of Silsbee's RB's is a ghost runner...  The other one is a brick wall...  2nd coming of thunder and lightening.  You'll see.  If that O-Line did what they did vs. Ozen , Silsbee will put up huge numbers , in the atmosphere and all...

From what I seen PNG D-line and O-line is way better than Ozen line...How did that ghost runner do against PNG last year?

26 minutes ago, Mustangs93 said:

From what I seen PNG D-line and O-line is way better than Ozen line...How did that ghost runner do against PNG last year?

Only 48...  Not a lot...  But he didn't really need to.  Boyd ran for 150 yards on PN-G...

This year at Silsbee, there's another 1,000 yard back and a 6'5" QB that'll have big games on the ground...

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Only 48...  Not a lot...  But he didn't really need to.  Boyd ran for 150 yards on PN-G...

This year at Silsbee, there's another 1,000 yard back and a 6'5" QB that'll have big games on the ground...

Well this early in the season could go either way. One thing is for sure we will see next week

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yes indeed!

Much respect for Silsbee. My Grandfather graduated from Silsbee back in 1943 were he was a starter on the basketball team. He is 91 years old now and still fondly talks about his days playing in Silsbee

21 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm pretty sure he did need to do more...didn't they lose

6 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Similar to Silsbee in the Lumberton scrimmage from what I've read on this board

It was a practice...  Only 3 plays were ran, and when the one bread and butter play was ran, it was like a 50 yards for paydirt. On defense, it was basic defense with no blitzing, while Lumberton blitzed almost every other play...

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It was a practice...  Only 3 plays were ran, and when the one bread and butter play was ran, it was like a 50 yards for paydirt. On defense, it was basic defense with no blitzing, while Lumberton blitzed almost every other play...

Fair enough 

Sounds like we have a tale of two Silsbee's. Can't wait to read/hear which shows up on Friday.

21 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

How many plays were ran against Ozen?