Baytown Lee 69 Goose Creek Memorial 52/Final

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

She quit.  I wont spill all the details on here. Long story short most of the team and I guess coaches didnt want it as bad as she did. 

She quit is right, but your other details must be way off to think that the coaches and most of the team didn't want it as bad as she did.

4 minutes ago, BH85 said:

She quit is right, but your other details must be way off to think that the coaches and most of the team didn't want it as bad as she did.

Thats why I said I wasn't getting into the details on here. I know the family very well, as well as others in that program. Not saying all the girls don't want it but it sure doesn't seem like some of them do. If the coaches wanted it they would have fixed the problems last year and not given her the option to walk.

And I know the same can be said for her quitting but her career will carry on at the next level. 

No connection to the program. But, quitters quit, players play. Hard to imagine she is so much more committed than the guy whose  career is coaching, but i've seen some pretty lazy coaches. I'm assuming she quit because all I know i what has been posted. That isn't what a committed, hard working, leader, dedicated player does, 

1 hour ago, Not A Guru said:

No connection to the program. But, quitters quit, players play. Hard to imagine she is so much more committed than the guy whose  career is coaching, but i've seen some pretty lazy coaches. I'm assuming she quit because all I know i what has been posted. That isn't what a committed, hard working, leader, dedicated player does, 

I cant say I disagree with any thing you said. But on the other hand if my son was already committed and signed to play college ball and leaving in june, came home and told me he didnt want to play for the school and just concentrate on playing at the next level due to the surroundings. it would be hard for me to make them play. 

16 hours ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

I cant say I disagree with any thing you said. But on the other hand if my son was already committed and signed to play college ball and leaving in june, came home and told me he didnt want to play for the school and just concentrate on playing at the next level due to the surroundings. it would be hard for me to make them play. 

I agree with you on that. It's hard for me to judge, not knowing what is going on over there.