2016 CFB Longhorns

UTfanatic

Gentlemen, we need to remember that this site is owned by a Baptist minister.  Had he seen some of the images which were posted in this thread, I can imagine he would have been a bit upset.  In the future, please use a little more discretion in deciding what images are appropriate to post.

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Gentlemen, we need to remember that this site is owned by a Baptist minister.  Had he seen some of the images which were posted in this thread, I can imagine he would have been a bit upset.  In the future, please use a little more discretion in deciding what images are appropriate to post.

Thank you!!!!!

1 hour ago, UTfanatic said:

Heard is happy too

This is the hidden content, please

everyone one is happy,

there is way too much happiness on this team to waste on losing!

Hookem

You spewed that out last season, how did that work out? Lmao! What was the name of the bowl game yall played in last season?? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You spewed that out last season, how did that work out? Lmao! What was the name of the bowl game yall played in last season?? 

Bowls are like participation ribbons. If you're not in the top 4, you did not accomplish crap by playing in a meaningless bowl game. 

Texas sucked last year. We will wait and see how this year turns out. I am feeling optimistic.

Hook'em!

7 minutes ago, GCMPats said:

Bowls are like participation ribbons. If you're not in the top 4, you did not accomplish crap by playing in a meaningless bowl game. 

Texas sucked last year. We will wait and see how this year turns out. I am feeling optimistic.

Hook'em!

You wasnt the one who spewed that mess on here, I wanna see what HE has to say.