2016 CFB Longhorns

UTfanatic

1 minute ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

You mean things that you butt hurt about and cried to the teacher?  Don't come in here wearing a black cloak...

Um I just got on here.

Just a word of advice to you and your pal that actually does run to the Admins (you know exactly who runs to em): cool it and it'll work both ways. Anything further on that you want to discuss feel free to PM me.

Have a great and blessed day. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Um I just got on here.

Just a word of advice to you and your pal that actually does run to the Admins (you know exactly who runs to em): cool it and it'll work both ways. Anything further on that you want to discuss feel free to PM me.

How convenient!  And now you're condescending AND passive-aggressive...

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Um I just got on here.

Now you want to PM's

Some one must showed you the rules.

now that's funny

47 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

What?  Get ya arse to the vidor/ned thread. 

Love the hypocrisy of the mods on this board. One poster gets away with saying arse repeatedly, which means exactly the same as a$$ in the UK and Ireland. Yet I get a post deleted for calling him out for wiping boogers on school desks. Way to stay neutral there, mods. Great job!!!

21 hours ago, TxHoops said:

By the way, DWI 1st is a class B misdemeanor in this state, that is virtually always a probation case for a kid in Kent's position.  Other than law enforcement, it will usually not cost you your job or license.  A one or two game suspension would seem appropriate to me, if he's found guilty.  Especially with "victimless" crimes, I have a problem with the presumption of innocence being cast aside in punishing kids who might ultimately be found not guilty.  

He was wasted.  Wrecked and passed out in his car.  He may be a goner. 

This is the hidden content, please

13 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

He was wasted.  Wrecked and passed out in his car.  He may be a goner. 

This is the hidden content, please

Yikes .178.   I would suspect he is.  Big difference between that and someone who had 2-3 beers.  

And yes, for a giant like him to be over twice the legal limit, "some vodka drinks" equals a bottle of Goose. 

3 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Love the hypocrisy of the mods on this board. One poster gets away with saying arse repeatedly, which means exactly the same as a$$ in the UK and Ireland. Yet I get a post deleted for calling him out for wiping boogers on school desks. Way to stay neutral there, mods. Great job!!!

You dont want me to bring up some things you have said on here guy. Seriously. Cool it. 

3 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

I don't remember asking you a got dang thing. I was talking to our great Pontificator. And don't ever tell me to cool anything... You don't know me like that bruh.

I dont have to know you, I know you seen what I said, I'll leave it at that. Cool it. 

Guys, please follow the rules:

3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.

4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member!! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

No name calling, please.