Fort Bend Ridge Point 42 Crosby 14/Final

Cougar14.2

cougar fans brought it on there self all year...its just beginning...STATE OR BUST

It's all good...lol. Do your thing.  Couger fans simply doing what fans do....we support ours in Cougar country.  Always have....always will. Nothing nobody will say will change that.  Count it!

Edited by Hoopster-007

Just a different quality of athlete produced in Fort Bend Ridge Point than Crosby. :)

Crosby from what I saw this year has great athletes. Their schemes are predictable though. Ridge Point will have their hands full as they face more unpredictable schemes. I don't know much about A&M Consolidated this year, but when I played against them at Tomball, they were always unpredictable.

First off how good were the Sand Crabs heck they nearly best RP in the first round. Crosby good season just got beat by a team that was way to physical and to many athletes for Crosby. 

They ran the ball. Crosby tried to outsmart them and throw it instead of letting Trey get 4 or 5 per carry up the middle. It  is what it is, it looked like a bigger, faster, more physical 6A squad lined up against a 5A-D2 squad. Another very disappointing end to a solid season. 

Smh, 11 straight years in the playoffs and only twice past the second round. But hey, at least we win more regular season games than Flannigan did. 

They ran the ball. Crosby tried to outsmart them and throw it instead of letting Trey get 4 or 5 per carry up the middle. It  is what it is, it looked like a bigger, faster, more physical 6A squad lined up against a 5A-D2 squad. Another very disappointing end to a solid season. 

Smh, 11 straight years in the playoffs and only twice past the second round. But hey, at least we win more regular season games than Flannigan did. 

it's all good. Crosby had a good year and RP will end the season without a ring. 

I think you basically called me stupid last week when I said RP had the size and speed to match up with crosby

I'm the poster that saidvthat any thing less than a state title is an unsuccessful season.  You had talent, coaching, size, and  most important, experience on this team and that opportunity was blown.  But the good thing in Crosby it seems the good talent comes in waves a very few years.  the Merka era, The Twins, and this Group.  You'll get that next good bunch.  But next year, back to mediocrity.  I hope those same fans can handle it and are here to still talk their team up and some to continue to talk other teams down.  

I'm the poster that saidvthat any thing less than a state title is an unsuccessful season.  You had talent, coaching, size, and  most important, experience on this team and that opportunity was blown.  But the good thing in Crosby it seems the good talent comes in waves a very few years.  the Merka era, The Twins, and this Group.  You'll get that next good bunch.  But next year, back to mediocrity.  I hope those same fans can handle it and are here to still talk their team up and some to continue to talk other teams down.  

I remember it as if it were yesterday......Beaumont Hebert 72....Crosby 16.  We learned and knew how to bounce back many, many years ago. Nothing has changed in Cougar Country.  However, talking down other teams....my apologies.

Edited by Hoopster-007

what's interested about its the playoffs anything can happen a team can get hot 

The point is I made a comment on the Nederland George Ranch thread about how Angleton was unstoppable and their district was extremely tough and I got all kind of grief on how Crosby didn't let them past the 50. Teams improve just like you said.