Fort Bend Ridge Point 42 Crosby 14/Final

Cougar14.2

crosby wasn't getting four or five yard up the middle. Maybe four or five feet. Crosby scrounged together one drive with three or four fourth down conversions and then got a long play to neatherly. That's it. Other than that four out of every five plays was stuffed for no yards or was an incomplete pass.

There was no scenario where Crosby wins this game.

I'm the poster that saidvthat any thing less than a state title is an unsuccessful season.  You had talent, coaching, size, and  most important, experience on this team and that opportunity was blown.  But the good thing in Crosby it seems the good talent comes in waves a very few years.  the Merka era, The Twins, and this Group.  You'll get that next good bunch.  But next year, back to mediocrity.  I hope those same fans can handle it and are here to still talk their team up and some to continue to talk other teams down.  

Crosby will probably go 10-0 again with what we have coming back. Teams in SETX don't have enough to play with us, we got out-athleted tonight which never happens in this area. 

The talent didn't come in waves, those groups you named came back to back to back. We'll be more than fine. Just back to the second round drawing board. 

Crosby will probably go 10-0 again with what we have coming back. Teams in SETX don't have enough to play with us, we got out-athleted tonight which never happens in this area. 

The talent didn't come in waves, those groups you named came back to back to back. We'll be more than fine. Just back to the second round drawing board. 

I ddon't think it'll be 10-0.  I think with what Dayton has coming back, you'll at least lose that one...

What really sucks is that our area isn't growing. Hard to compete with the west Houston schools, etc. when your school has 1400 kids (or less) and you have to play the ones that stay in 5A four - six years and then move on to 6A. I'm afraid it will be the same story for all of us if some new blood doesn't move here (22-5A). 14.2 is right about that. Div. 2 schools need to be districted to play each other and the bigger Div.1 and rapidly growing schools should be together, IMHO.

and it starts.... Not sure I would be talking smack after taking an arse whuppin like that from possibly the second best team around

bless your heart 

that shadow creek ranch school that will be taking from manvel is the next one coming.

Also a Fulshear high school coming to take from Richmond foster.

and thats why idk if PA Memorial gets past round2. Round 1 they will but it gets tough round2 next year. 

Summer Creek fans 2.0 ..never mind Crosby did win a playoff game.

Summer Creek 2.5

SC fans were saying they were getting fitted for championship rings after a second round loss then ended up losing again in the second round lol. They were by far worse. Trust me. And I told em they weren't getting out the second round both years. 

I'm the poster that saidvthat any thing less than a state title is an unsuccessful season.  You had talent, coaching, size, and  most important, experience on this team and that opportunity was blown.  But the good thing in Crosby it seems the good talent comes in waves a very few years.  the Merka era, The Twins, and this Group.  You'll get that next good bunch.  But next year, back to mediocrity.  I hope those same fans can handle it and are here to still talk their team up and some to continue to talk other teams down.  

You may be right, but everyone thought that the 2014 team was going to be mediocre.  Football is part tangible, part intangible and part magic.  We'll regroup, lick our wounds and get ready for 2016.  We're not going anywhere.

Ok I have waited for seasons end to say mu piece about Crosby 21-5A and 22-5A. Out of respect for the kids still playing. Here goes. This can be verified by several people I have PM'ed on here throughout the entire season. To start with Crosby would win my award for best trash talkers this season. Secondly I am proud of SETX reps this year in 5a including 21-5a reps. Crosby, Ce King, Dayton and New Caney. PNG, Nederland, Lumberton, and Central. Turns out the two district were a dead even heat. Now to Crosby. Went into this season ranked high because of last years acheivements and returning starters. A fine reason to be ranked high. Then the season started. Crosby looked like a good team. Then district started and all of the sudden they were playing hard games and winning closely. Instead of saying well maybe we need to work harder you said wow look how good all of these other teams in our dustrict are. When infact that wasnt exactly true. I told several folks that something wasnt adding up. Crosby was not playing like a State Champion team. They were not even playing like a quaterfinalist team. Instead kept saying things like this distrct we are in would not even allow 22-5a's DC into the playoffs. I have watched several SC teams some Indians some Stangs Some from Newton even 1 from Dayton who made it to state. I said all year that the teams I have listed above is what Crosby should want to be like. Here is a list once again whom Crosby should hope to be like. WOS, Dayton, Nederland, and Newton. Look at these programs and understand whyt they are what  they are. COngrats Crosby not a bad season at all. Heres to wishing you a great season next year. Hopefully this will tone down the crap talking that got you nowere this year and will not get you anywere most seasons. Hope your program keeps on an upward trend.  have heard you loose a ton of talent and numbers this season.