WO-S Assistant Coach Arrested

This is a very sad situation, my heart and prayers go out to the mother and child who were killed in this tragic accident. May god bless the community of Orange my home town as they grieve the loss of Ms. Ava Lewis, and her daughter Lamya Newhouse. And please let us not forget to pray for the family of Coach Broussard as they are dealing with is unfortunate situation. 

Working at the Snocone Stand right there by Hibbetts I see a lot of people run out in front of cars not paying attention. No one has ever been hit but there have been some close calls. With it being night time he could've had a case had he stopped. A lot of people alluding to other stuff he may have been doing that night. Idk though. Prayers for all that are involved. There will be a candlelight vigil in the Big Lots parking lot for anyone that wants to attend to honor the life of the two who have passed. 

Edited by ccsbasketballplayer

WOW!!!  Prayers for both families.

He was one of my High School Coaches @ HF. 

Im bit taken back that he would not offer help to those based on what I know about Coach Broussard.

There s gotta be more to this.

Either way very sad that two lives were lost.

my thoughts exactly,the coach Broussard I know would have stopped. You hate to speculate,although a lot do it,I'm sure he has told opd everything so we will see..very very bad deal for all involved

Not to imply that there was not a crime committed (leaving the scene), but less than  a week ago I was talking to my daughter on her cell phone as she drove down McArthur Drive and she told me as we spoke,  "Dad I can't see anything it is so dark here". I told here it probably was because of the road being re-surfaced and no lane markers were placed and visible. It really scares me to think that could have happened to her.  Prayers are with the family.