22-5A vs 21-5A playoff match ups

Not if PNG breaks out the highly anticipated double reverse on all goal line situations... A true genius play.....

I think Png has the guys to win, but BF can't win a big game. He does things that leave you scratching your head in big games. No need for fancy all of the time. Remember the game in the alamodome where it was 4th and 1 and they do the pitch back and RB hsd try and run 6 yards to get 1 yard. That was at the end of the game and PNG could've won. Just my observation. 

I think Png has the guys to win, but BF can't win a big game. He does things that leave you scratching your head in big games. No need for fancy all of the time. Remember the game in the alamodome where it was 4th and 1 and they do the pitch back and RB hsd try and run 6 yards to get 1 yard. That was at the end of the game and PNG could've won. Just my observation. 

His days are hopefully numbered...

Nederland has the only shot of getting out of the first round..

I thought Dayton would be the week link and PNG would have the best shot at winning before the year started. Dayton probably wins that game by 14 as things stand now. 

Best game is Ned vs New Caney. Krautz vs Marte Allison, who should go over 1000 yards tonight. Ned's secondary vs David Harvey who should go over 1000 yards tonight and Ned's defense vs Timmy Ware, who should go over 2000 passing yards tonight. 

They also have the second best defense in the district. Dayton on vs PNG would be the game of he weeks but the best matchup would definitely be NC vs Ned. 

I'm all in for a trade:)

I think you're being a little too harsh. The man was risking his own son's health trying to get a W for the community, me and Cougforever saw him with what seemed to be a noticeable head injury long before he came out. Your o-line was getting destroyed last night, what did you think he should've done?

I think you're being a little too harsh. The man was risking his own son's health trying to get a W for the community, me and Cougforever saw him with what seemed to be a noticeable head injury long before he came out. Your o-line was getting destroyed last night, what did you think he should've done?

you have an athlete riding the pine on offense....C'mon Man use him somehow in the offense rather it be qb, receiver, or rb.

Coach,nuff said

I'm putting it out there right now. If Dayton can stay/get healthy and doesn't draw Texas City in the 2nd round I think they can go three deep with the squad they have. Coach and all. 

Crosby beat Angleton 34-0, they just played a good 31-14 game against George Ranch where the score probably doesn't indicate how close the game was. I feel very good about the strength of 21-5A going forward. 

you have an athlete riding the pine on offense....C'mon Man use him somehow in the offense rather it be qb, receiver, or rb.

You can't keep playing kids both ways especially at the QB position.  Your best offensive player is #2.  His offensive production suffered because he had to make plays on defense, that and we kept kicking right to him on kick offs for some reason.  By the end of the third quarter Dayton's players were wore out.  You need to find someone to replace #2 on defense.