22-5A vs 21-5A playoff match ups

If we go with with "20 straight years", we may as well not show up..lol We should use Nederland as an example. Going 20 years with no win, some ties and 15 straight losses. They kept showing up and eventually broke the streak. We're showing up in all of our splendor with one goal in mind...Beat the Broncos! 

On a side note: We have a couple feathers missing. Hope they are back for the 1st round.

New Caney is probably three times as good offensively as the KP team Ned lost to last year. They can run the ball, their running back has almost 1100 rushing yards and their qb has rushed for over 650 yards. He has also thrown for over 2000 yards. Their #1 receiver has over 1100 yards already and the #2 has about 650 also. 

Dayton is probably going to finish 4th in the district and put 55 on Ned. PNG doesn't have the players New Caney has on offense. They don't need schemes to get open, and if you think Morse is good wait until you see Ware.  New Caney will give Ned all type of personnel problems. 

No disrespect to anyone but this Bulldog team is not the Nederland Sage dogs of last year. This is a TEAM and everything done good or bad is done as a TEAM. Last year is just that last year.  Also not the same team Crosby played weeks ago. 

No disrespect to anyone but this Bulldog team is not the Nederland Sage dogs of last year. This is a TEAM and everything done good or bad is done as a TEAM. Last year is just that last year.  Also not the same team Crosby played weeks ago. 

interesting comments there. 

Dang, congrats on a big district sweep 21-5a. Sounds like you got it all wrapped up. Gonna represent 225a at the title game also. But hey, anything can happen. That is why we play the game. I don't care who we draw first round. We may get beat, but you are gonna damn sure know we were there. I love the superior attitude. Reminds me of when yalls dist was not very good. I do have to say I liked it better then. Kinda sucks now but we will be there

Dang, congrats on a big district sweep 21-5a. Sounds like you got it all wrapped up. Gonna represent 225a at the title game also. But hey, anything can happen. That is why we play the game. I don't care who we draw first round. We may get beat, but you are gonna damn sure know we were there. I love the superior attitude. Reminds me of when yalls dist was not very good. I do have to say I liked it better then. Kinda sucks now but we will be there

You wishing Dayt was back in 22-5a,UIL may give ya that(closer than Livingston),we'll be the smallest 21-5a  D2 team  in 5 days=snapshot day.OMG Dayt/PAM in 22-5a,man what a race for dist title

It would be nice if 21-5A could host all of their games at Stallworth Stadium in Baytown.  I see it as a pretty even spot between the 2 districts. 

Friday, November 13th...

7 p.m. Crosby vs Lumberton 

Saturday, November 14th...

12 noon Dayton vs PN-G 

3:30 p.m. CE King vs Central 

7 p.m. New Caney vs Nederland 

In my opinion, it would make a great 2 days of football...

It would be nice if 21-5A could host all of their games at Stallworth Stadium in Baytown.  I see it as a pretty even spot between the 2 districts. 

Friday, November 13th...

7 p.m. Crosby vs Lumberton 

Saturday, November 14th...

12 noon Dayton vs PN-G 

3:30 p.m. CE King vs Central 

7 p.m. New Caney vs Nederland 

In my opinion, it would make a great 2 days of football...

I like it except Stallworth want hold all the Sat crowd,too many will stay over to watch 2nd/3rd games=unfair for fans looking for a great seat around the 50

We've been a part of a part of a Beaumont/Conroe doubleheader at a playoff venue a lot smaller than Stallworth and there was no problem, coachwise or fanwise.  A tripleheader at Stallworth is a brilliant idea...  

Lamar is away that weekend. You could probably have a double header at Stallworth and Provost-Humphrey. Crosby and Dayton play at Stallworth, New Caney and King play in Beaumont. 

misguided comments, nothing to em

Not so much

Let me clarify before "someone" makes a bigger deal out of this than what it is !

Last years team WAS built around the Talents of Sage, one heck of an athlete. This years team has an o line thast compliments the QB and Krautz. And a defense that has improved by leaps and bounds. Don't know why misguided people always think someone else's comments are always a slam on someone.  

Good grief !

Edited by bigned85