22-5A vs 21-5A playoff match ups

After this weeks game with NC maybe we will see if you think this holds true. Even if Crosby wins I would like your take on this. I have not seen Nederland this year. Was thinking about going to watch them against Lumberton when we have our BYE the last week.

It really doesn't have as much to do with New Caney as it does playing the district champion from 22-5A, who also happens to have the best coach you would have to face from over there. There's also a very good chance New Caney will finish fourth in the district like KP did last year when they beat Ned. So it would also be the best matchup in a technical sense. 

I think Png has the guys to win, but BF can't win a big game. He does things that leave you scratching your head in big games. No need for fancy all of the time. Remember the game in the alamodome where it was 4th and 1 and they do the pitch back and RB hsd try and run 6 yards to get 1 yard. That was at the end of the game and PNG could've won. Just my observation. 

You sure that wasn't Ozen. Lol

You just really cant stand Dayton can you? You must have been a Crosby player that got beat every year by Dayton. 

you make every opinion that is different than yours a personal attack.   Must be a frustrating life you live.   We proved our point regarding dayton this year.....most of us would prefer to see 21-5a sweep 22-5a....which involves a Dayton win.   However,  PNG might give you a solid run for your money.   Cool your hooves OctFeb, put it to rest. 

you make every opinion that is different than yours a personal attack.   Must be a frustrating life you live.   We proved our point regarding dayton this year.....most of us would prefer to see 21-5a sweep 22-5a....which involves a Dayton win.   However,  PNG might give you a solid run for your money.   Cool your hooves OctFeb, put it to rest. 

No not at all cougie. He can't say anything without some comment against Dayton. Don't be hating on me because I point it out. Now you put it to rest. And FYI I don't live a frustrating life. My life doesn't revolve around hating a high school team like he does. 

Edited by Octfeb

Having seen both nederland and new caney... um good luck bulldogs might want to put that peace pipe down I know png is letting you borrow it but yourcorners will not be able to stop 

If we turn it over inside the 20 on our first two possessions, yep, we're gonna have a hard time winning a playoff game.  New Caney better RUN the ball, that's who has beaten a Nederland this year, Crosby/Dayton ran the ball consistently, receiver and flash will be tough to get by the Dogs right now... ask PNG, who you think and I agree will give Dayton all they want. 

Edited by NDOMAKONG

14.2   Your thoughts now?

I thought New Caney had a good game plan, running the clock down and limiting Crosby's possessions. We only ended up running 54 plays to New Caney's 75. Harvey is a beast and Ware is nasty on the play action. 

I think Crosby missed some opportunities early that let NC gain confidence. One of the players that killed Dayton last week also didn't get to play which hurt or running game but NC is a lot better than I thought. 

It's going to be interesting to see if NC can keep this up. Did Ware, Harvey, Segovia and Allison all come from St. Pius X with Ware's dad?

If we turn it over inside the 20 on our first two possessions, yep, we're gonna have a hard time winning a playoff game.  New Caney better RUN the ball, that's who has beaten a Nederland this year, Crosby/Dayton ran the ball consistently, receiver and flash will be tough to get by the Dogs right now... ask PNG, who you think and I agree will give Dayton all they want. 

New Caney is probably three times as good offensively as the KP team Ned lost to last year. They can run the ball, their running back has almost 1100 rushing yards and their qb has rushed for over 650 yards. He has also thrown for over 2000 yards. Their #1 receiver has over 1100 yards already and the #2 has about 650 also. 

Dayton is probably going to finish 4th in the district and put 55 on Ned. PNG doesn't have the players New Caney has on offense. They don't need schemes to get open, and if you think Morse is good wait until you see Ware.  New Caney will give Ned all type of personnel problems.