Lumberton @ Central Saturday

Lumberton, be warned.  We're probably the best defense that you've faced all year.  Bigger than Ozen and hits harder.  And we haven't allowed a game where our opponent has gotten over 300 yards offense.  And with our offense coming together and us settling on our qb, that's not good news for the L-Train ...

you act like yall are Carter 1988 defense or something, and based off of a non-bias analysis of Ozen defense from Friday I reckon Sabine Pass hits harder than Ozen. Tackling is great, lets not get ahead of yourself Soulja about hard hits. 

Lumberton, be warned.  We're probably the best defense that you've faced all year.  Bigger than Ozen and hits harder.  And we haven't allowed a game where our opponent has gotten over 300 yards offense.  And with our offense coming together and us settling on our qb, that's not good news for the L-Train ...

Do they hit "light years" harder than Ozen?

Lumberton wasn't even close to the 4 th spot in most of our 22-5A playoff predictions and now since they put up Texas Tech like numbers against a Texas type of team everyone wants to forget what we've done to the L Train on a consistent bases. Just Centrals strength of schedule should give the Jags the edge in this since they've played way far more superior teams thus far den Lumberton.  Central 1-3 record has folks counting them. Well y'all keep doin it. During the news broadcast Friday night all I heard was Lumberton this Lumberton that. We see how much they mention the L Train Saturday after they face off Saturday see you guys there..... To be cont. 

Lumberton wasn't even close to the 4 th spot in most of our 22-5A playoff predictions and now since they put up Texas Tech like numbers against a Texas type of team everyone wants to forget what we've done to the L Train on a consistent bases. Just Centrals strength of schedule should give the Jags the edge in this since they've played way far more superior teams thus far den Lumberton.  Central 1-3 record has folks counting them. Well y'all keep doin it. During the news broadcast Friday night all I heard was Lumberton this Lumberton that. We see how much they mention the L Train Saturday after they face off Saturday see you guys there..... To be cont. 

my Titans are superior? SC is superior? WB superior?  I guess thanks for the "compliment" even though you're wrong. I give you WB since they have beaten yall for about 100 years straight. Id think they were superior as well. 

you act like yall are Carter 1988 defense or something, and based off of a non-bias analysis of Ozen defense from Friday I reckon Sabine Pass hits harder than Ozen. Tackling is great, lets not get ahead of yourself Soulja about hard hits. 

That previous comment made no mention or even remotely imply that our defense is all world.  I simply stated that we hit harder than Ozen and are bigger.  Those PA comprehension skills at work, I see...

That previous comment made no mention or even remotely imply that our defense is all world.  I simply stated that we hit harder than Ozen and are bigger.  Those PA comprehension skills at work, I see...

and anyone hits harder than Ozen and alot of teams are bigger than Ozen. 

Soulja need I remind you PA beat your BISD team? Pretty sure your eyes saw that scoreboard, dont start having Alzheimer's this evening since yall finally won a game this year. 

and anyone hits harder than Ozen and alot of teams are bigger than Ozen. 

Soulja need I remind you PA beat your BISD team? Pretty sure your eyes saw that scoreboard, dont start having Alzheimer's this evening since yall finally won a game this year. 

Obviously, yall dont since you let a team beat you that got 51 put on them and got smacked all over the field by Lumberton.I hope you didn't forget that.  Had some Titans fans ready to jump off the Pleasure Island bridge....

Obviously, yall dont since you let a team beat you that got 51 put on them and got smacked all over the field by Lumberton.I hope you didn't forget that.  Had some Titans fans ready to jump off the Pleasure Island bridge....

as I stated already that was Ozen's Superbowl. Obviously we dont? We smacked yall QB around so bad he kept giving us the ball to score. Cmon Soulja, you were right next to me at the game. Had ppl ready to run Toby out of SETX. 

What seems to be getting lost in all the fighting is how much Lumberton has improved from the 1st scrimmage to now. Coach Babin and his staff seem to be doing a great job of developing the players they have to work with and putting together a game plan for their opponent. Right now it looks like Lumberton made a great hire. Now time to really support their new young AD and make sure he sticks around. 

What seems to be getting lost in all the fighting is how much Lumberton has improved from the 1st scrimmage to now. Coach Babin and his staff seem to be doing a great job of developing the players they have to work with and putting together a game plan for their opponent. Right now it looks like Lumberton made a great hire. Now time to really support their new young AD and make sure he sticks around. 

+1!

Trust me everyone in the community is supporting Babin. I don't know if Ozen saw the signs down 69 and into the high school that said "Coach Knows" but the parents did that without Babin knowing. We all love him

Lumberton, be warned.......Now thats funny right there!!!!! Im taking the Ltrain in this one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me everyone in the community is supporting Babin. I don't know if Ozen saw the signs down 69 and into the high school that said "Coach Knows" but the parents did that without Babin knowing. We all love him

It is easy to support someone when they are 4-0. Im talking about when they lose games or when they are not as talented(its not like they are filling up D1 rosters now). Also when he needs things to improve the program will he get them? There is alot more to supporting a coach than cheering for a victory and putting up a sign.

Edited by WTB
bc

It is easy to support someone when they are 4-0. Im talking about when they lose games or when they are not as talented(its not like they are filling up D1 rosters now). Also when he needs things to improve the program will he get them? There is alot more to supporting a coach than cheering for a victory and putting up a sign.

They made the signs after the meet the coaches BEFORE the season started! 

That 300 yards of offense will end next week js, but all in all I'm with the Jags this week.