Lumberton @ Central Saturday

WOW. This thread is out of hand.. The folks in Lumberton are so happy that they are still posting on last weeks thread, and do not even realize the week is over..... Just made my pick ems and i see that everyone has jumped on the Lumberton Bandwagon... Well..... I havent.... Im picking the ole JAGS to win this one... I know what history says, and its kinda like PN-G vs WO-S.... History says one thing, and it usually happens.. Im not a hype buyer...... Lumberton does not have near the athletes that Central does... So to me, that equates to a loss.. And if Im wrong, well, Im wrong...

GO JAGS.................

2 weeks ago you picked PNG, Nederland, "Ozen" & Vidor to make the playoffs.  Is Ozen not who you thought they were? Or is Central not who you thought they were? .  Just curious why you dropped Ozen and picked up on Central after one district game.

2 weeks ago you picked PNG, Nederland, "Ozen" & Vidor to make the playoffs.  Is Ozen not who you thought they were? Or is Central not who you thought they were? .  Just curious why you dropped Ozen and picked up on Central after one district game.

well I changed my picks as well, just not sold on Central yet, Saturday will truly let everyone know about these two teams going forward IMO. 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

well I changed my picks as well, just not sold on Central yet, Saturday will truly let everyone know about these two teams IMO. 

I don't believe the game Saturday will tell anyone anything.  If Lumberton wins, then Central had a bad game or the refs were horrible or Lumberton cheated.  If Central wins, well, they only beat Lumberton, right?

Quit stalking me.. BG help.............

In all honesty. Im picking Central to win the game against Lumberton.... Has nothing to do with my District predictions..

Don't think Lumberton can handle the Jags speed on the turf and away from the friendly confines of home. Saturday games are also a pain for those not used to them. Saturday afternoon games in early October also suck because it will be hot as can be. All the advantages lean towards Central. Lumberton will put up a heck of a fight, but Central wins.

Central 39

Lumberton 35

Don't think Lumberton can handle the Jags speed on the turf and away from the friendly confines of home. Saturday games are also a pain for those not used to them. Saturday afternoon games in early October also suck because it will be hot as can be. All the advantages lean towards Central. Lumberton will put up a heck of a fight, but Central wins.

Central 39

Lumberton 35

Lumberton ends up playing a Saturday almost every year now. Either against Ozen or Central. Nothing new for Lumberton 

Anyone have "That Mean Central Fan's" phone number so we can make sure he is still living Sunday morning??? 

he didn't talk to me for a week after PA Memorial beat his squad lol, he might jump into the Neches if Lumberton wins Saturday. 

Bot one for ya Soulja, Sunday morning headline.:)

UH OH, THEY ARE FOR REAL AND STILL UNDEFEATED!

The first time Lumberton beat Central, it was a hard pill to swallow, but when I walked out of Raider stadium, I talked to some of the Raider players and congratulations and wished them best of luck.  If it happens this time, I'll do the same.  Hopefully it don't go down like this if we play Jag football.  

The first time Lumberton beat Central, it was a hard pill to swallow, but when I walked out of Raider stadium, I talked to some of the Raider players and congratulations and wished them best of luck.  If it happens this time, I'll do the same.  Hopefully it don't go down like this if we play Jag football.  

well what exactly is "Jag Football"???