Lumberton @ Central Saturday

my Titans are superior? SC is superior? WB superior?  I guess thanks for the "compliment" even though you're wrong. I give you WB since they have beaten yall for about 100 years straight. Id think they were superior as well. 

If Lumberton plays Central's non-district schedule they would be 0-3.  If Central played Lumberton's non-district schedule they would be 3-0 is all he was saying...

Let's see now, Ozen beat Memorial, Memorial beat Central,Lumberton beat Ozen and by virtue of the results against Memorial weeeeeellll; the Raiders will be picking Jaguar meat out of their teeth. The train stays on the track at least for another week. Now PNG really needs to be concentrating on mid-county madness the week of the 9th.

Let's see now, Ozen beat Memorial, Memorial beat Central,Lumberton beat Ozen and by virtue of the results against Memorial weeeeeellll; the Raiders will be picking Jaguar meat out of their teeth. The train stays on the track at least for another week. Now PNG really needs to be concentrating on mid-county madness the week of the 9th.

Defense failed the disappoint so far.  As long as the playbook remains open on offense, we'll get this dub on homecoming night.  (disrespectful). 

LOL! You can't use that reasoning in football. Very comical though might I say. If that was the case we wouldn't have had that GCM upset against an undefeated Nederland team last year right? Well it will definitely be a good, close one but I think Central takes it. And yes THIS GAME DOES HAVE PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS!

He's been the workhorse so far, but we have other playmakers, senior playmakers which I believe will step up.  

And we've faced some pretty stalty running teams, so our run defense is battle tested.  

But Yarbro can throw that ball when he needs to so Lumberton doesn't just run the ball 

This thread is interesting to read. Just about every past thread, and this one on Lumberton has been peppered with post commenting on why they should loose, and how great the opponent is....... 

Weird thing......They have won every game.......Even with the "light schedule" excuse, previous threads were assuring a Lumberton loss.

So, Lumberton knows this will be a tough game. They are going to prepare and give it their best shot....Win or Loose. If the loose, they will be 4 and 1....Not a bad start......

We have already done better than most thought.....Can you say that about YOUR team?.........

P.S......Got Get'em Raider girl!!

I was torn between the L-train and Ozen last week in my pick'ems. My first instinct was Lumberton, but I read too many predictions and over rationalized the pick and went with Ozen. I should have listened to RaiderGirl....LOL

I may have to jump on the L-train after last week. Can I sit by you RaiderGirl?...:)

Most definitely