Dayton 41 Humble 20/Final

WOSgrad

Crosby coaches were sitting on y'all's side at the top with your other 275 fans. After watching that they have to be licking their chops. Crosby is going to roll up 600 yards and 40 points with ease. 

Our center won't snap the ball and let it hit the qb in the chest while he's looking at te sieline for y'all to jump on in their own territory. We won't fumble the qb/rb exchange on the next possession in our own territory and let y'all jump on it again. We won't keep giving you personal fouls penalties and keeping drives alive. 

After seeing Dayton in person their o-line is solid but I'm not the slightest bit worried about them beating Crosby. We had Humble 27-0 at the half and 33-10 when we shut it down in the 4th. Humble played bad in the second half and Dayton took advantage. Congrats, I feel better about beating Dayton than I did before I saw them though. 

I don't watch much highlights of many teams because you never know what team you are going to get on that day, but I have watched some of Crosby's and they are beatable maybe even our poor little Broncos can get the job done. Dayton always gives Crosby their best game and you already know that and on paper you better win or all those big numbers Crosby has or hasn't given up don't mean anything.

Stats only count after the game if you get the Win!!!!!!!  

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!

I feel the same way. After Dayton beating down the best defense in the region Crosby looks more beatable than ever. Watched the Crosby Humble game from start to finish and wasn't impressed with Crosby at all. Humble played horrible and still kept the game close at the end. One things for sure Dayton going to make it 20 years straight going to the playoffs.

I don't watch much highlights of many teams because you never know what team you are going to get on that day, but I have watched some of Crosby's and they are beatable maybe even our poor little Broncos can get the job done. Dayton always gives Crosby their best game and you already know that and on paper you better win or all those big numbers Crosby has or hasn't given up don't mean anything.

Stats only count after the game if you get the Win!!!!!!!  

Go Broncos 2015!!!!!!

That's the one game of the year where you can throw all reasoning out of the window. Dayton is going to hit some big plays and score on Crosby, they're just going to give up 40 or 50 on defense. That's easy money out there. 

Another great 2nd half shutout Dayt 456 yds,24 1st dwn,49/275 rush,8/13/1=181 pass,1 punt J Styner 29 rush=181 3 td,Hunter Hancock 9 rush=58 yds 1td D Moore 4catches=109 yds 1 td ***Humble 15 1st dwn,40/183 rush 12/19/0 149 yd pass Terio Brown 18 rush=66 yd 0 tds,Humble 5 punts.Among peeps Scdawgs,Code Red coach Mann,BroncoJayhawk

You can see it how you want. It was 33-10 with less than 6 mins in the game and the backups were in. Humble got 14 the last 5 mins to make it look a little better.

Humble has better personnel than Dayton, they're just not very well coached. Netherley and Williams will have a field day. So will Pickney. 

I agree though, that's 20 straight for Dayton. Congrats, hopefully y'all don't do something Dayton-esque lately and lose to KP or New Caney. 

Crosby coaches were sitting on y'all's side at the top with your other 275 fans. After watching that they have to be licking their chops. Crosby is going to roll up 600 yards and 40 points with ease. 

Our center won't snap the ball and let it hit the qb in the chest while he's looking at te sieline for y'all to jump on in their own territory. We won't fumble the qb/rb exchange on the next possession in our own territory and let y'all jump on it again. We won't keep giving you personal fouls penalties and keeping drives alive. 

After seeing Dayton in person their o-line is solid but I'm not the slightest bit worried about them beating Crosby. We had Humble 27-0 at the half and 33-10 when we shut it down in the 4th. Humble played bad in the second half and Dayton took advantage. Congrats, I feel better about beating Dayton than I did before I saw them though. 

Man up once in a while and give credit where its due - the Broncos played  a solid game and all of your crow eaten predictions from Crosby posters look ridiculously lame .So glad your no longer worried about Dayton anymore didn't realize the number 2 team in state was even concerned enough to come out watch us play them better than Crosby did ... Next.  Go Broncos. !!!! (How many turn overs did Crosby have against Humble ? Double that against Dayton )

Man up once in a while and give credit where its due - the Broncos played  a solid game and all of your crow eaten predictions from Crosby posters look ridiculously lame .So glad your no longer worried about Dayton anymore didn't realize the number 2 team in state was even concerned enough to come out watch us play them better than Crosby did ... Next.  Go Broncos. !!!! (How many turn overs did Crosby have against Humble ? Double that against Dayton )

I do give Dayton credit. I think they had 31 kids suited up and were able to match physicality for 4 quarters with a solid team, even though Humble helped a lot. I don't care what our record is or what we're ranked, I always worry when Crosby plays Dayton.

While I do feel better about Crosby winning, I also feel better about saying Dayton will smash whoever they face in bi-district if they stay healthy. 

I do give Dayton credit. I think they had 31 kids suited up and were able to match physicality for 4 quarters with a solid team, even though Humble helped a lot. I don't care what our record is or what we're ranked, I always worry when Crosby plays Dayton.

While I do feel better about Crosby winning, I also feel better about saying Dayton will smash whoever they face in bi-district if they stay healthy. 

Blue Star for 14.2 -

Long time listener, first time caller...

The Broncos are better than I thought they would be at the beginning of the season.  Their O-Line is impressive.  I predicted them beating Humble so that is not a surprise.  I was surprised that Humble did not bring a better game to the table.  Even though the Coogs were up 27-0 at half a week ago, Humble played with some passion vs Crosby that I simply did not see vs Dayton.  They were basically playing for a playoff spot this week and did not come out strong.  I will give credit to Dayton's O-Line though for taking the fight out of the Wildcats. Nothing more demoralizing than an O-Line dominating the game.

I still see Crosby coming out of Bronco Stadium with a solid victory in a few weeks, but I know that the Broncos are not going to hand it to us.

Good game Broncos.

Edited by Red Dawn

Long time listener, first time caller...

The Broncos are better than I thought they would be at the beginning of the season.  Their O-Line is impressive.  I predicted them beating Humble so that is not a surprise.  I was surprised that Humble did not bring a better game to the table.  Even though the Coogs were up 27-0 at half a week ago, Humble played with some passion vs Crosby that I simply did not see vs Dayton.  They were basically playing for a playoff spot this week and did not come out strong.  I will give credit to Dayton's O-Line though for taking the fight out of the Wildcats. Nothing more demoralizing than an O-Line dominating the game.

I still see Crosby coming out of Bronco Stadium with a solid victory in a few weeks, but I know that the Broncos are not going to hand it to us.

Good game Broncos.

Nice post ,- "long time listener first time caller " reminded me of the Art Bell late night radio show.

really?? Nothing better to do than see how many holes to exploit come the 16th. It's gonna be a beat down in D town!!

GO CROSBY!!

Smh those that posted Dayt lost all their offensive firepower,differant Bronco team,keep ground pounding behind amazing O/L,defense starting to show their talent vs 1 of the top dist rusher Terio Brown 18/66 no

really?? Nothing better to do than see how many holes to exploit come the 16th. It's gonna be a beat down in D town!!

GO CROSBY!!

?how many beatdowns does Crosby have in Dayt=0 Nada,this game we wait for every year,it doesn't compute to call it a rivalry,smh buffaloes/dragons/cougars

That's the one game of the year where you can throw all reasoning out of the window. Dayton is going to hit some big plays and score on Crosby, they're just going to give up 40 or 50 on defense. That's easy money out there. 

I can agree with you here That rivalry flair makes it a difficult prediction for sure

Smh those that posted Dayt lost all their offensive firepower,differant Bronco team,keep ground pounding behind amazing O/L,defense starting to show their talent vs 1 of the top dist rusher Terio Brown 18/66 no

?how many beatdowns does Crosby have in Dayt=0 Nada,this game we wait for every year,it doesn't compute to call it a rivalry,smh buffaloes/dragons/cougars

I don't think playing the game in Dayton will be much of an advantage for them this year. Crosby will fill the stands. I have to say that was the poorest turnout by Dayton fans in Humble that I have ever seen. What is going on ?

Red Dawn you are the first Crosby fan that I actually look t read your opinion. There is another that I have respect for as well. Appreciate someone not having those really thick red colored glasses

::quietly polishes red colored glasses::

Go Crosby! 

Once again congrats to kids and coaches on a big win. Love watching the new Dayton offense that just punches people in the mouth running the ball. That oline is young and nasty. Dayton's defense has only given up 12 pts the second half of the last 4 games combined. Just have to figure that first half out. Dayton was playing very short handed the first 3 games of the year and it seems like at least for now Dayton is healthy and getting better every week. Also have to give it up to our qb who was throwing up the entire game and gutted it out. Hope that kid Robison that was injured was nothing serious and he gets back for the Crosby game. Can't wait for next Friday but for now it's off to smack some doves in this crappy weather. 

Edited by bronco pride