Colmesneil at Hull-Daisetta

Colmesneil at Hull-Daisetta  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Colmesneil at Hull-Daisetta

• Colmesneil
    • Hull-Daisetta

I expect to see you at this game, even though you want to do away with the small schools. Of course if you got you wish you would have no life. Its almost worth my vote just so i wouldn't have to read your posts

I honestly don't know why you would expect something like that..  I wouldn't go to this toothless, legless dog fight for a 100 dollar bill.  Personally I'd rather sit on my porch and watch the grass grow.

And my life will go on it's pre-determined path whether these little tiny schools were in existence or not.  I'm still going to have grandkids to spoil, specks and flounder to catch, and plenty of time to kill in a deer stand.  Not to mention the occasional Texas Tech football game to get mad at.

But thanks for your concern.

Should be the 2nd win out of the 3 I predicted HD to win. 

This will be the last win of the season for HD...if they win.  They won't beat WH.  Even tho WH is terrible. 

I honestly don't know why you would expect something like that..  I wouldn't go to this toothless, legless dog fight for a 100 dollar bill.  Personally I'd rather sit on my porch and watch the grass grow.

And my life will go on it's pre-determined path whether these little tiny schools were in existence or not.  I'm still going to have grandkids to spoil, specks and flounder to catch, and plenty of time to kill in a deer stand.  Not to mention the occasional Texas Tech football game to get mad at.

But thanks for your concern.

This will be the last win of the season for HD...if they win.  They won't beat WH.  Even tho WH is terrible. 

WH wasn't my 3rd pick. It was actually Burkeville and that went the other way. I did say WH and HD would play it out for last place and it could go either way. But was leaning toward WH. So you know, my opinion is you are a cancer to this site and everyone would rather you site on the porch and just watch grass grow. It's just my opinion, but as you say it has to be true since it's an opinion.

WH wasn't my 3rd pick. It was actually Burkeville and that went the other way. I did say WH and HD would play it out for last place and it could go either way. But was leaning toward WH. So you know, my opinion is you are a cancer to this site and everyone would rather you site on the porch and just watch grass grow. It's just my opinion, but as you say it has to be true since it's an opinion.

I can assure you that whether or not you believe I am a cancer to this site has zero bearing on my overall attitude towards anything.  I was brought up to be straight forward and speak my mind.  Most people don't like it..but rest assured, I am the only one on here saying what some people are thinking.  Maybe they're nicer than me..maybe I'm a little rude...I guarantee that I don't care. 

You got your feelings hurt that I don't want to go watch the game?  That's fine.  My opinion is that between HD, Colmesneil, and Sabine Pass...that's about as close to a junior high game as you can get.  So no...I'd rather spend my Friday doing something else.  Feel free to use my "rather watch grass grow" in case you aren't intelligent to come up with your own analogy.  

You thinking that I don't know the difference between opinion and fact tells me that you have a problem with reading comprehension and/or figuring out context clues.  I'll give credit to the place you were educated.  Hull Daisetta High School right? 

Have fun Friday night...I hope it's an injury free game.

''toothless, legless dog fight'' It's sad he has apparently never experienced growing up in the country... Where Friday night football is the biggest draw around, where whole towns turn out to cheer on their boys... The big city schools can surely produce the massive numbers, however I dare their students or their fans to match the hard working, big hearted, soul of country folks and their beloved small town football... It may just be me, but this ole fella oldschool2, seems kinda empty inside and a tad bitter... Just confirms how blessed us "toothless" folks are... 

I can assure you that whether or not you believe I am a cancer to this site has zero bearing on my overall attitude towards anything.  I was brought up to be straight forward and speak my mind.  Most people don't like it..but rest assured, I am the only one on here saying what some people are thinking.  Maybe they're nicer than me..maybe I'm a little rude...I guarantee that I don't care. 

You got your feelings hurt that I don't want to go watch the game?  That's fine.  My opinion is that between HD, Colmesneil, and Sabine Pass...that's about as close to a junior high game as you can get.  So no...I'd rather spend my Friday doing something else.  Feel free to use my "rather watch grass grow" in case you aren't intelligent to come up with your own analogy.  

You thinking that I don't know the difference between opinion and fact tells me that you have a problem with reading comprehension and/or figuring out context clues.  I'll give credit to the place you were educated.  Hull Daisetta High School right? 

Have fun Friday night...I hope it's an injury free game.

old school bring your ish talking somewhere else, your probably a fatarse that has no life and you never have played football! I put money on it! Your probably some coach that got fired because they sucked so bad at their job! 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity
Language.