Central Jags @ GCM Pats

BMTSoulja1

Buddy, I don't know how you do it, debating/arguing with everyone all day on this website.  Do you have a life?  A job?  A family?  Any other hobbies besides Setxsports.com?  Since you have so much free time, Kenny Ray could use your help over there in PA trying to figure out how he is going to prevent Channelview from hanging 82 on him and the Titans and keeping his job... 

Buddy, I don't know how you do it, debating/arguing with everyone all day on this website.  Do you have a life?  A job?  A family?  Any other hobbies besides Setxsports.com?  Since you have so much free time, Kenny Ray could use your help over there in PA trying to figure out how he is going to prevent Channelview from hanging 82 on him and the Titans and keeping his job... 

awww I touched a nerve?  Lmao!  Good! And why would you want to know my personal business?  Kinda creepy to me, lets me know I touched a lil nerve. Hey guess what: you might wanna develop some more nerves cause its only week-5 of the season, its alot more where it came from. Hahaha! :)

J and Buddy feeling good , must be drinking that PA water again --- BMTSoulja1 , let them laugh now , and watch the last laugh-- So they want some (GCM) - it appears Mr. Garrity like riding trains that are not going anywhere, J just don't have anything to do at work i'll take care of that lol.

i cant take a fan of a winless team seriously. 

Winless team that will make the playoffs in the end > a team that won't win any more games and miss th e playoffs yet again

which win yall got versus which "tough" pre-district opponent makes you think yall gonna sniff the playoffs? What dominate offensive performance this yr makes you think yall gonna sniff the playoffs? Which game this yr that yall outcoached yall opponent makes you think yall will sniff the playoffs? Im starting to wonder if yalls anemic offense is because of some controversial favoritism over there on 88 Jaguarette Drive. Hmmmm… :)

which win yall got versus which "tough" pre-district opponent makes you think yall gonna sniff the playoffs? What dominate offensive performance this yr makes you think yall gonna sniff the playoffs? Which game this yr that yall outcoached yall opponent makes you think yall will sniff the playoffs? Im starting to wonder if yalls anemic offense is because of some controversial favoritism over there on 88 Jaguarette Drive. Hmmmm… :)

Good lord, you two get a room or something!

Ok. Stop stirring and focus for just a second.  I need a contact at Central H.S. in order to get a varsity roster for Fridays game program. ($5. All proceeds benefit GCM Cheerleading) I emailed Coach Foreman and no reply yet.

So, can any of yall help a brother out? My boss is breathing down my neck. She's pretty mean too.