Central Jags @ GCM Pats

BMTSoulja1

BAHAAHAHAHAHAHA...

And where would North Shore be right now if they were 4-0. Those weren't just practice games to them..

Of course they were. They played a brutal non district schedule and are 1-3. So what. This is not the BCS. Win 3 games in their district and they are in the playoffs and they are battle tested. They could schedule some easy Ws but choose not too. Perfect practice makes perfect.

Ok, so Bennett, Derry, and  Boudreaux @ Wr...

didnt I tell you what your HC was gonna do with the qb position the other day………. Just my opinion but yall should do what Ennis does on offense, then you could delete the emails you have saved in your drafts box. Good luck. 

Buddy, what does Ennis do?  I know of the head coach that led Fred Ford and the crew to two back to back title appearances.  Are you referring to his style of offense that he ran at Kirbyville or what?

offense at Ennis. Go watch the state game versus CP. Central has similar personnel. A better RB as well. 

Short memories we have.  Last time Central started the season off 0-3, they reeled  off 6 straight and won the outright district title. But go ahead and laugh.

There is still hope for Central fans. Nederland started out 0-3 last year and still shared the DC. I guess that just goes to show how week our district was last year.

Just read in the Baytown Sun that the Central RB has offers from Alabama, TX A&M, and Arizona State along with 18 other offers. Didn't realize he was that good. I will be pulling for GCM in this one, but look forward to seeing him run the ball. Sounds like we could have the next Jamal Charles at Stallworth tonight.  

Just read in the Baytown Sun that the Central RB has offers from Alabama, TX A&M, and Arizona State along with 18 other offers. Didn't realize he was that good. I will be pulling for GCM in this one, but look forward to seeing him run the ball. Sounds like we could have the next Jamal Charles at Stallworth tonight.  

Yes, it's true.  He got his first offer as a Freshman and didn't even play football at that time, but was a state finalist in the long jump in track and field.  His combination of size and speed impressed the recruits.  That's why he is most sought after...

Edited by BMTSoulja1

This is the hidden content, please

The Baytown Sun tends to think aTm is the only school in Texas.