Central Jags @ GCM Pats

BMTSoulja1

At the end of the day, Sterling is who we thought they were...  And that's not a very good football team. With the exception of the playoff team a few years ago, they haven't been relevant in like 30 years....

Maybe not relevant for the past 30 years, but all I care about is this year. And so far, they haven't lost a game.

You know that we will be getting our win on either Friday or next Friday.  You know GCM isn't known for defense.  

we not known for defense and we beat yall by playing defense. And no I absolutely do not know if yall will win Friday or even next Friday. And with you saying "or next Friday" means you yourself have some doubt about this Friday's game in Baytown. If you scared say you scared. 

we not known for defense and we beat yall by playing defense. And no I absolutely do not know if yall will win Friday or even next Friday. And with you saying "or next Friday" means you yourself have some doubt about this Friday's game in Baytown. If you scared say you scared. 

Well, you know how the calls go when playing IN Baytown.  But that's another story, another day....

But on the real, significant starters are set to return.  We still have the best rusher in the district and I think when it's said and done, our defense will be the best too.  Like I said before, if the 4 play playbook is expanded, we'll be ok.  My sources tell me that our kids and coaches have been putting in work since the Summer Creek loss.  We'll get this win....

But on the real, significant starters are set to return.  We still have the best rusher in the district and I think when it's said and done, our defense will be the best too.  Like I said before, if the 4 play playbook is expanded, we'll be ok.  My sources tell me that our kids and coaches have been putting in work since the Summer Creek loss.  We'll get this win....

so no work was getting put in prior? 

Buddy, yes you all won the head to head battle but now that the Titans and Jaguars are starting district, which team has the better chance of making the playoffs?  I'm not saying Central will win district but we will make the playoffs...

Seriously? Memorial. We were still in playoff contention up to Week-10 last season. Our district is way tougher and stranger every week. I dont have Central making the playoffs, I have Ozen taking, well, beating yall for that playoff spot. 

2 wins COULD mathematically get you in depending on how the chips fall.  I have to word this a specific type of way for you, I see...

2 I guess in your district, not 21-6A. 3 can get you in the playoffs in 21-6A with help, ask your crosstown rival that has that 10+ yr streak on yall how it works. 

Now that I think about it, wasn't that the situation for PAM last year?  They needed that 2nd district win to get in, but failed?  Correct me if I'm wrong....

needed 2 more after beating Sterling. Needed to beat WB AND NS and get help to get in. Thats 3 Soulja, 1,2,3.