WOS (4-0) vs Richmond Foster (3-1)

Goblin

griff can correct me if I am wrong on this.   But from what I read, the LC-M, PN-G, Newton and Silsbee games are on for next year (at least at this point).

This is the way it is shaping up right now:

Week 0: Nederland 

Week 1: LCM

Week 2: Open - looking for an opponent. Jasper dropped out.

Week 3: Silsbee

Week 4: Coldspring

Week 5: Open - looking for an opponent

Scrimmages will be against PNG and Vidor.

AAW is correct. Depending on realignment, we may have one less pre-season game if the new district is scrambled up and we have one additional district game.

This is the way it is shaping up right now:

Week 1: Nederland 

Week 2: LCM

Week 3: Open - looking for an opponent. Jasper dropped out.

Week 4: Silsbee

Week 5: Coldspring

Week 6: Open - looking for an opponent

Scrimmages will be against PNG and Vidor.

AAW is correct. Depending on realignment, we may have one less pre-season game if the new district is scrambled up and we have one additional district game.

so scrimmaging Ned again? 

Im going just to get Panda Express, will be on Foster side, wanna see how well WOS travels lol smh

not sure what your problem is but tired of hearing you talk about WOS traveling. The stands are always full compared to the size of our school. As a matter of fact, sounds like big ole Foster has less people that WOS at this game. Just getting old.

Edited by kicker

not sure what your problem is but tired of hearing you talk about WOS traveling. The stands are always full compared to the size of our school. As a matter of fact, sounds like big ole Foster has less people that WOS at this game. Just getting old.

struck a nerve? Good! Foster fans loud right now btw. Kj dad got the joke since he originally brought it up, you're late. 

foster doesn't look too scared right now. 

I was trying to tell them. There's a vast personnel difference between PNG and Foster even though they're both 5A. Teams like PNG have to beat you with scheme, Foster just has better players than WOS. They also have a huge enrollment advantage which show up in the trenches like I told them all week that it would. Different game second time around with film.