Humble Summer Creek 28 Beaumont Central 12/Final

WOSgrad

Go back and check the WB thread when I said jag fans were going to be calling for Toby's resignation everyone called me ignorant now look lol I've told y'all once before it's going to be a LONG year for Central in athletics. Well maybe not basketball since I hear you guys just got a 7'0 transfer from Nigeria

Still ignorant.  We'll win district in track too.  Not exactly a down year in Central athletics.  Plus, in football, we'll still make the playoffs.  Question.  When was the last time that Ozen beat Central?  Wait a minute, don't you even support Ozen or do you support  Boutte's coat tail?

One more thing to Soulja saying that some of Ozen's best athletes where from the Northend you're wrong my friend. Willie is from the southend and lived in South Park when he attended high school, Decarlos is from the Northend but moved to South Park when he was a teen hence why he attended South Park middle school. As far as Boyd goes his parents have been living in South Park since I was a kid his whole family has went to Ozen(His older brother is my classmate) so him going to Ozen is no surprise. 

One more thing to Soulja saying that some of Ozen's best athletes where from the Northend you're wrong my friend. Willie is from the southend and lived in South Park when he attended high school, Decarlos is from the Northend but moved to South Park when he was a teen hence why he attended South Park middle school. As far as Boyd goes his parents have been living in South Park since I was a kid his whole family has went to Ozen(His older brother is my classmate) so him going to Ozen is no surprise. 

Now you're just telling lies.  Willie and deCarlos was not zoned to Ozen.  Neither is Ozen's star player, but it is what it us.  Central have never hurted for talent at Ozen's benefit.  Even during Ozen's very brief glory years.   

Edited by BMTSoulja1

Now you're just telling lies.  Willie and deCarlos was not zoned to Ozen.  Neither is Ozen's star player, but it is what it us.  Central have never hurted for talent at Ozen's benefit.  Even during Ozen's very brief glory years.   

How is two kids that lived in the South Park area not zoned to South Park soulja? You're really going to tell me idk about two guys i practically grew up with? Lol smh you're wrong just admit it Willie has never lived in the North end in his life 

How is two kids that lived in the South Park area not zoned to South Park soulja? You're really going to tell me idk about two guys i practically grew up with? Lol smh you're wrong just admit it Willie has never lived in the North end in his life 

Ok, South end is still Central's zone.  And Willie went to Ozen probably to avoid having to live in his twin brother's shadow (who, if you didn't know did pretty well for himself while @ Central ).  They lived in the same household.  South end or north end, it's still zoned to Central.  

Edited by BMTSoulja1

Ok, South end is still Central's zone.  And Willie went to Ozen probably to avoid having to live in his twin brother's shadow (who, if you didn't know did pretty well for himself while @ Central ).  They lived in the same household.  South end or north end, it's still zoned to Central.  

So, two brothers living in same house but went to two different high schools. Interesting.......

Soulja you do know that Phillip went to Ozen before he attended Central right? Phillip left Ozen to get out of Willie's shadow...they always fought as kids so Phillip leaving didn't surprise anyone. Again Willie & Phillip didn't live in the Southend they lived in "SOUTH PARK" they moved to South Park when they were in the 7th grade and they almost went to South Park Middle as 8th graders. So what is it that you don't understand about South Park not being zoned to Central Phillip was a Ozen student before he went to Central smh I swear you'll get on here and say anything lol smh

Soulja you do know that Phillip went to Ozen before he attended Central right? Phillip left Ozen to get out of Willie's shadow...they always fought as kids so Phillip leaving didn't surprise anyone. Again Willie & Phillip didn't live in the Southend they lived in "SOUTH PARK" they moved to South Park when they were in the 7th grade and they almost went to South Park Middle as 8th graders. So what is it that you don't understand about South Park not being zoned to Central Phillip was a Ozen student before he went to Central smh I swear you'll get on here and say anything lol smh

Them boys didn't live in no darn South Park.

Last time Ozen beat Central was in 2012 I believe. But someone said it best, "It's like the two schools switch up dominance every few years". I know Ozen beat Central a couple years ago but lately it's been Central especially after the coaching changes. Now it just might be Ozen's turn again. Either way my assumption is that it will be a good game as always and the team with the least mistakes wins. I think that will be Ozen. But don't get too lax because Central has always had that speed and talent too. Sorry guys no poems this time. LOL!

Go back and check the WB thread when I said jag fans were going to be calling for Toby's resignation everyone called me ignorant now look lol I've told y'all once before it's going to be a LONG year for Central in athletics. Well maybe not basketball since I hear you guys just got a 7'0 transfer from Nigeria

It's funny how every year Central mysteriously gets these wonderful recruits I mean transfers? I head Nederland Is already checking on him. Lol

It's funny how every year Central mysteriously gets these wonderful recruits I mean transfers? I head Nederland Is already checking on him. Lol

And now that I think about it, a few years back, during Coach Boutte's tenure, there was a 6'9" African player that was recrui......  Errr, transfered to Ozen to play 1 or 2 years.....