Humble Summer Creek 28 Beaumont Central 12/Final

WOSgrad

Ozen is Better this year well I can see Lil C is and Boyd -- men think about how Ozen would be without Boyd , you know Boyd that MLK kid --

I hope he feels better but those Jag Fans will make hIm sick for sure If they don't turn things around for district. Tough group to deal with at tImes. Payers for Toby.

Been waiting on you lol

Ozen is Better this year well I can see Lil C is and Boyd -- men think about how Ozen would be without Boyd , you know Boyd that MLK kid --

I hope he feels better but those Jag Fans will make hIm sick for sure If they don't turn things around for district. Tough group to deal with at tImes. Payers for Toby.

Been waiting on you lol

Not who I was talking about, but I must admit your did help me release some tension with Central...

Boyd dad taught at MLK for awhile but they have always lived in SP. He was on my Little League Baseball and Football teams. They were able to use the gym there so he went there. I'm not always right but try to stick to what I know.

Boyd dad taught at MLK for awhile but they have always lived in SP. He was on my Little League Baseball and Football teams. They were able to use the gym there so he went there. I'm not always right but try to stick to what I know.

The player that im talking about making a major impact and several big plays in last night's game played on defense, not offense.  But anywho, have a great church flow....

Edited by BMTSoulja1

One more interesting stat I see. Again if you know differently please correct me but Foreman has only lost to one team under 5a and never lost to a non playoff team in 5a. He has the 6 losses against 6a teams. One loss to WOS and then the losses against 5a opp's who were all atleast a playoff team for the respective seasons.

Been waiting on you lol

One more interesting stat I see. Again if you know differently please correct me but Foreman has only lost to one team under 5a and never lost to a non playoff team in 5a. He has the 6 losses against 6a teams. One loss to WOS and then the losses against 5a opp's who were all atleast a playoff team for the respective seasons.

The loss to WO-S.  So glad they're off the schedule....

BMT Central guy needs to stay off Crosby threads bumping them gums and worry about their own house after that loss. Crosby's undefeated #2 team in the state of Texad team doesn't need any negative vibes coming this side of the Trinity from him. Hahaha :) u reap what you have sown!!!!

Go Crosby!!

BMT Central guy needs to stay off Crosby threads bumping them gums and worry about their own house after that loss. Crosby's undefeated #2 team in the state of Texad team doesn't need any negative vibes coming this side of the Trinity from him. Hahaha :) u reap what you have sown!!!!

Go Crosby!!

2 things you need to know.  At least we can say we've beaten Summer Creek before.  Crosby on the other hand have never beaten them.  Another thing...  Crosby has also NEVER beaten Central.  So untill you fulfill one of those firsts, you can most definitely keep that pie hole closed.

Edited by BMTSoulja1

Live in the past as the team you support mires in defeat and heads to the hardwood. Not even competitive smh but yet you still post in the football thread!!

Go Crosby!!

And again, you talk about the hardwood like its a bad thing.  Central would wipe the floor with Crosby by 50 points.  Smh.  

Care to respond on Crosby never beating Sumer Creek and this lowely and pathetic team from Beaumont was able to beat them.....  And remain undefeated vs. 'Code Blush (red)' ?

Now, Now fellas I already stated earlier this season that Ozen would be 22-5a District Champs this year so y'all fight should be for y'alls teams to make the playoffs instead of who beat who! Lol

It's not a given.  Ozen ran across a team that had no idea how Texas football was played.  but Ozen is still a middle of the pack team.  i be seen them play twice and I'm not crowning them yet.  And last I seen, Ozen did lose to Crosby last year, barely made the playoffs , and lastly, but not least, lost the last 2 games vs. Central.  If I were you, jridge, I'd take the wait and see approach.  That way, to dont have as much crow to eat....

It's not a given.  Ozen ran across a team that had no idea how Texas football was played.  but Ozen is still a middle of the pack team.  i be seen them play twice and I'm not crowning them yet.  And last I seen, Ozen did lose to Crosby last year, barely made the playoffs , and lastly, but not least, lost the last 2 games vs. Central.  If I were you, jridge, I'd take the wait and see approach.  That way, to dont have as much crow to eat....

I like crow Soulja just preferre it barbecued! Lol, loosing doesn't bother me like it use to, i don't even gamble anymore. Trash talk is a lot cheaper so I spend time on that now, escpecially since i personally can't impact the game. Just hoping my sons can experience a DC so hopefully speaking it into existence, that's all homie!

I like crow Soulja just preferre it barbecued! Lol, loosing doesn't bother me like it use to, i don't even gamble anymore. Trash talk is a lot cheaper so I spend time on that now, escpecially since i personally can't impact the game. Just hoping my sons can experience a DC so hopefully speaking it into existence, that's all homie!

Ozen looked better J, but a DC I don't think so, as long as BOYD stay injury free and PNG Morse does  ,oh and Newmen  at Nederland ---  lol , it will be fun to see 5 weeks from now. Good luck Ozen ! because true Panther --True Blue and Gold PRIDE never dies, 

i'm just trying to get a ball cross the 50 yard line.

Ozen looked better J, but a DC I don't think so, as long as BOYD stay injury free and PNG Morse does  ,oh and Newmen  at Nederland ---  lol , it will be fun to see 5 weeks from now. Good luck Ozen ! because true Panther --True Blue and Gold PRIDE never dies, 

i'm just trying to get a ball cross the 50 yard line.

We can...  Only with the occasional big play by Whaley...