Humble Summer Creek 28 Beaumont Central 12/Final

WOSgrad

No we just know this Is Suggs 2nd year and 1st year wIth a full staff. It's a process but we made the playoffs same as Central last year and came home just a they did. Central has been getting whatever players they want the past few years so the talent Is there. Too many Superstars and Coaches egos can make it hard to gel! Good Luck Jags!

....so, when Ozen opened up many years ago, I don't think not ONE Jag was complaining that Ozen got talent from all over town.  But hey, nice attempt to argue a moot point though.. 

Definitely not as true as you think.  If that's the case, then all staffs do it, including yours and West Brooks.  And btw, I can assure you that the bulk of Central's talent comes from the North and South end and NOT the Pear Orchard.  Maybe within the last 5 years, maybe 5 pear orchard kids played in central team.  Now that I think about it, your star player NOW isn't a Pear Orchard kid.  Matter of fact, he was zoned to Central being that he went to ML King in middle school...

#boomgoesthedynamite

Now whIch player Is that Soulja?

He Is a great recruiter though gets tons of Odom and Southpark players to come to Jag Land. Should look Into beIng college recruiting coordinator for sure. IJS

Been waiting on you to tell both sides J , HEY J what about all does North end and South end kids at Ozen, , tell it like you're in church J and leave this alone all and Most kids from Odom are zone to West Brook they only go to Odom for the programs then they are back where they belong, Ozen has as many Chs and WB players as it is at the other schools , man stop dumping blood around our ship I can see you trying to help the Sharks. Pear Ord don't have 1000 kids on that side of town . Oh I know you always forget about the MLK kids Ozen have.

No we just know this Is Suggs 2nd year and 1st year wIth a full staff. It's a process but we made the playoffs same as Central last year and came home just a they did. Central has been getting whatever players they want the past few years so the talent Is there. Too many Superstars and Coaches egos can make it hard to gel! Good Luck Jags!

Well soon they will be only two high school in Beaumont so that will cut your problems down but cause you another one, because if it was two school now half of Ozen team would not be playing on Friday nights, because you are right about the Superstars at CHS and WB

Been waiting on you to tell both sides J , HEY J what about all does North end and South end kids at Ozen, , tell it like you're in church J and leave this alone all and Most kids from Odom are zone to West Brook they only go to Odom for the programs then they are back where they belong, Ozen has as many Chs and WB players as it is at the other schools , man stop dumping blood around our ship I can see you trying to help the Sharks. Pear Ord don't have 1000 kids on that side of town . Oh I know you always forget about the MLK kids Ozen have.

Ha haaaa! Woot,  there it is!

Edited by BMTSoulja1

Definitely not as true as you think.  If that's the case, then all staffs do it, including yours and West Brooks.  And btw, I can assure you that the bulk of Central's talent comes from the North and South end and NOT the Pear Orchard.  Maybe within the last 5 years, maybe 5 pear orchard kids played in central team.  Now that I think about it, your star player NOW isn't a Pear Orchard kid.  Matter of fact, he was zoned to Central being that he went to ML King in middle school...

#boomgoesthedynamite

#boomgoesthedynamite

There's a player NOW that had a major impact on Ozen's game yesterday with multiple big plays that now resides in the North End, jridge.  You're gonna lose this debate.....

#23 Harrington, #12 Thomas but he went to SP. Maybe another one but Im glad I've provided some tentIon release Soulja from your fire the coaches rant. Lol