Humble Summer Creek 28 Beaumont Central 12/Final

WOSgrad

Ozen scored 17 offensive points and lost by 17 points. I'm sure you thought Central handled Ozen easily, right? Well, after three quarters Crosby was up more. We held Ozen to less yards than Central and gained more against them. If we struggled, then Central did too. 

You got jokes but you can ask any of your district mates who've had the pleasure of being on the field with Crosby lately, it's no laughing matter when you're between the stripes. 

Central gonna struggle with Ozen like we did Week1. Mark my words. And Ozen imo will take Central playoff spot. 

No Thanks Buddy, We want the #1 spot! Jags better get in the playoffs are it will be turmoil North of College street!

they aint making the playoffs, smh. Ask png fans about when I say a team is not making the playoffs in that district what happens. Nothing against them but Ozen is just better, Vidor is just better, Ned is just better, Png is just better. Central might struggle with Lumberton. 

You on the wrong site man , it's people waiting on you on the ozen, site-- but I see why you're not responding -- you're drinking that PA water with BG  lol

all you BMT fans (excluding Legacy and Kelly) inhaling the fumes from Evadale paper mill. 

we not the ones making long drawn out posts about coaching changes after 3 games, some Jag fan is, maybe his team just not good. Maybe yall can schedule Splendora. 

let's see.....

Sept. 18 - Richmond George Ranch, 7:00 pm L

Sept. 25 - at Channelview, 7:00 pm* L

Oct. 2 - Deer Park, 7:00 pm* L

Oct. 8 - at Baytown Sterling, 7:00 pm* Lmbo L

Oct. 16 - La Porte, 7:00 pm* L

Oct. 24 - OPEN

Oct. 30 - at Beaumont West Brook, 7:00 pm* L

Nov. 6 - Galena Park North Shore, 7:00 pm* L

You'll be on tap to finish under .500 again and do worse than last year's horror.  And then the name will change to 'Xbox' again...  

Edited by BMTSoulja1

let's see.....

Sept. 18 - Richmond George Ranch, 7:00 pm W

Sept. 25 - at Channelview, 7:00 pm* L

Oct. 2 - Deer Park, 7:00 pm* W

Oct. 8 - at Baytown Sterling, 7:00 pm* Lmbo W

Oct. 16 - La Porte, 7:00 pm* toss-up like last year 

Oct. 24 - OPEN

Oct. 30 - at Beaumont West Brook, 7:00 pm* L

Nov. 6 - Galena Park North Shore, 7:00 pm* toss-up like last yr

Sept. 25 - at Goose Creek Memorial, 7:00 pm* L

Oct. 3 - Lumberton, 2:00 pm* L

Oct. 9 - at Nederland, 7:00 pm* L

Oct. 16 - Beaumont Ozen, 7:00 pm* L

Oct. 23 - at Vidor, 7:00 pm* L

Oct. 30 - at Port Neches-Groves, 7:00 pm* L

Oct. 5 - Baytown Lee, 7:00 pm* toilet bowl, and Lee might just be worldbeaters for their last game. 

Then emails will be sent by you to Saveat and BISD crying and whining about your coaching staff. 

Dang, it has gotten hot and heavy over here. Shots have been fired across the bow. 

Oh how the might have fallen, Central was riding so high last year. Maybe there was a reason Toby Foreman was entertaining a move to Cleveland. Have all the horses left the Jag stable?

i always wondered. 

Dang, it has gotten hot and heavy over here. Shots have been fired across the bow. 

Oh how the might have fallen, Central was riding so high last year. Maybe there was a reason Toby Foreman was entertaining a move to Cleveland. Have all the horses left the Jag stable?

Fallen?  Central still has district and will win some games and make the playoffs....

And to the cheerleading section....  One person's team is about to take its annual loss this week and the other will breeze through district only to get disappointed once again in the playoffs when they leave the friendly confines of SETX, but will rave about a state title from 30 years ago.....

To clarify my "LMAO" post. I was laughing at the Splendora comment and nothing else.

Go back and check the WB thread when I said jag fans were going to be calling for Toby's resignation everyone called me ignorant now look lol I've told y'all once before it's going to be a LONG year for Central in athletics. Well maybe not basketball since I hear you guys just got a 7'0 transfer from Nigeria

Go back and check the WB thread when I said jag fans were going to be calling for Toby's resignation everyone called me ignorant now look lol I've told y'all once before it's going to be a LONG year for Central in athletics. Well maybe not basketball since I hear you guys just got a 7'0 transfer from Nigeria

oh man…… lol