WO-S @PN-G

skipper

NWC (nobody wants Crosby).  Straight outta Crosby. I have to give it to Nederland, though they compete but come up short,at least they have deez nutz enough to schedule this powerhouse. The rest of u triangles can use class certification or I'm scared leavin the reservation excuses. Bottom line is Crosby would thump WO-S/PNG and they know it.

NNC... Nobody needs Crosby.....

Everyone just stop responding to or giving attention to the people from Crosby.   They just  want to come on this thread and start stuff  to get attention and get everyone on here all fired up.  They will continue to post so just ignore it.  The games time for tonight in WOS are Freshman at 5:00 and JV at 7:00.  As far as WOS only having one returning starter on offense from last year don't put much into that.  The ones that are starting this year are the same ones that moved up from JV last year and started in the late playoff season.  So they are well prepared are ready.  If they can step and play against teams such as La Grange, Sinton and Gilmer then I think they are just fine.  

I hope everyone has safe travels tonight and tomorrow night!  

Everyone just stop responding to or giving attention to the people from Crosby.   They just  want to come on this thread and start stuff  to get attention and get everyone on here all fired up.  They will continue to post so just ignore it.  The games time for tonight in WOS are Freshman at 5:00 and JV at 7:00.  As far as WOS only having one returning starter on offense from last year don't put much into that.  The ones that are starting this year are the same ones that moved up from JV last year and started in the late playoff season.  So they are well prepared are ready.  If they can step and play against teams such as La Grange, Sinton and Gilmer then I think they are just fine.  

I hope everyone has safe travels tonight and tomorrow night!  

The others have entered because folks know that WO-S and PN-G, a couple of storied programs that have state championship trophies in their school trophy cases, will not shoot as each other (other than the dude that predicted the 60-14 score, folks, get that man some counseling!).  For about 3 hours tomorrow night we will be mortal enemies with the only mutual hope that everybody stays healthy.  But by midnight, we will again stand side by side.

Put down the crack pipe #plusone. You are the reason everybody on this board is hating on the Cougars. Stupid dude.

Wow. You formed a sentence "stupid dude" with a period. Must be from East Orange eh?? BTW who cares that you hate on the Coogs. Contrary (kinda a big word smart dude) to popular belief your opinion means Richard (may wanna use a Name translation dictionary now, boy I'm gonna get u in a library somehow) To Crosby fans!! 

I think PNG will find out 2 very important things about this year:

1. How will the O-line hold up and will it be good enough to give the QB the time he needs to use all of those weapons.

2.  Is the defense going to be legit this year.  Last week really didn't prove that, but they did what they were supposed to do and from years past that is an improvement in itself.

Wow. You formed a sentence "stupid dude" with a period. Must be from East Orange eh?? BTW who cares that you hate on the Coogs. Contrary (kinda a big word smart dude) to popular belief your opinion means Richard (may wanna use a Name translation dictionary now, boy I'm gonna get u in a library somehow) To Crosby fans!! 

have to love barrett station.......

WO-S playing teams in its own class = BAD

Crosby playing teams in its own class = GREAT

What???? Play who you want. The point I was making is the vast majority premier programs aren't going to drop down to play teams below their classification. Sometimes those things change due to district size and availability. It's the reason North Shore has Trinity on the schedule. It wasn't because they were trying to play a marquee matchup, there was a just a hole in the schedules that allowed that matchup to happen. 

I guess maybe I didn't understand your post?

You didn't see Dawson in the playoffs in 2010 (and it is a good thing since they shut you out 28-0 in Week 1).  You did have a rematch that season with Montgomery who you managed to close the margin of loss from 26 to 21 points from Week 0 to the area round.  You didn't see either of them in the playoffs in 2011 as Dawson took you down 56-26 in Week 1 and Montgomery took you down 49-28 in Week 0.

You thought you might have an opportunity to avenge that loss to Montgomery....I know Montgomery kept up their end of it by making it to the area round.  We all here kinda know who their area opponent was that season.

Yes, and our opponent in the bi-district that year was Ned who we were well prepared for. We beat Montgomery in the area and lost to Dawson by 7 in '09. At that time Crosby was D1 and those were the playoff teams we would get after beating Ned in the first round those couple of years.