WO-S @PN-G

skipper

Just to add to the "research," Crosby has not beaten a higher classification team with a winning record as far back as 1998 (which was all that I had, maybe Goblin can help on that one).  In fact, the last time that Crosby even played a higher classification team was in, well, what do you know, 2007 (3-7 Atascocita).

I may be wrong, but pretty sure the Crosby posters are on a mission to belittle PNG, not WOS. It does bring down WOS though. You know, because we're playing a "smaller" school. So if we win, that will be picked apart also. Won't mean PNG is any good, beating a smaller school.  If we lose, PNG lost to a smaller school, Indians must really suck. Watch and see.

SE Texans stick together. ;)

Just to add to the "research," Crosby has not beaten a higher classification team with a winning record as far back as 1998 (which was all that I had, maybe Goblin can help on that one).  In fact, the last time that Crosby even played a higher classification team was in, well, what do you know, 2007 (3-7 Atascocita).

hmmmmmmm... Guess those guys need to stay away from the history lessons...

So give me a little insight on what to excpet to see from WOS. I know KJ can burn, although he is not the biggest kid out.... I know JD is a baller, who will be the names that come out of the woodworks that I have not heard of? Im sure the backers are studs since they funnel everything into them using the 50...

So give me a little insight on what to excpet to see from WOS. I know KJ can burn, although he is not the biggest kid out.... I know JD is a baller, who will be the names that come out of the woodworks that I have not heard of? Im sure the backers are studs since they funnel everything into them using the 50...

Now you know that only Skipper gives up that kind of information! :)

There will be a few though.

Thats cant be correct either. Show me the teams and playoff records. Mr Research Player

Looks like someone already did it again. It was '08 against Ned instead of '07. I guess I didn't catch it because Maxpreps had Ned at 5-5 in '08. 

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Cougar14.2

The reason for that is because we live in the civilized world where 5A schools are plentiful. We can line it up with teams like Dawson and Montgomery who we saw in the playoffs at that time. The only reason WOS is on Foster's schedule is because they play in 5 and 6 team districts and have to fill 11 non-district games. 

The reason for that is because we live in the civilized world where 5A schools are plentiful. We can line it up with teams like Dawson and Montgomery who we saw in the playoffs at that time. The only reason WOS is on Foster's schedule is because they play in 5 and 6 team districts and have to fill 11 non-district games. 

WO-S playing teams in its own class = BAD

Crosby playing teams in its own class = GREAT

You didn't see Dawson in the playoffs in 2010 (and it is a good thing since they shut you out 28-0 in Week 1).  You did have a rematch that season with Montgomery who you managed to close the margin of loss from 26 to 21 points from Week 0 to the area round.  You didn't see either of them in the playoffs in 2011 as Dawson took you down 56-26 in Week 1 and Montgomery took you down 49-28 in Week 0.

You thought you might have an opportunity to avenge that loss to Montgomery....I know Montgomery kept up their end of it by making it to the area round.  We all here kinda know who their area opponent was that season.

NWC (nobody wants Crosby).  Straight outta Crosby. I have to give it to Nederland, though they compete but come up short,at least they have deez nutz enough to schedule this powerhouse. The rest of u triangles can use class certification or I'm scared leavin the reservation excuses. Bottom line is Crosby would thump WO-S/PNG and they know it.

Bottom line is Crosby would thump WO-S/PNG and they know it.

Well, I must a pretty dumb dude.  Because I don't know it.  Y'all want some of Mustang Nation, Coach Thompson is game as the real reason that Foster is on the schedule is that WO-S had to go that far to get somebody to play them.