Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

We play War Chant and do the chop to..lol 

During playoffs, its tradition for the Band to form PNG on the field and play it to our fans. They did it last year with an arrow going thru the letters. Took me a bit to figure out what the arrow was...looked like the Indianettes were askew on the field..lol

During playoffs, its tradition for the Band to form PNG on the field and play it to our fans. They did it last year with an arrow going thru the letters. Took me a bit to figure out what the arrow was...looked like the Indianettes were askew on the field..lol

Dayton fans were pointing at the scoreboard during that. *innocent face* :)

BG.... Tell me it ain't so..... Are they avoidin it???? Where is Plus1?? 14.2 lets talk about this... I don't care about records..... It makes my heart flutter to know y'all are striving to be like us........ I have littered a full page and no good responses yet!! 14.2 you have been way to quiet since the other injun posted the long post, yeah you know the one... Fire back, tell us all the bad about the now X superintendent.  Tell us about how tradition means nothing.. I mean, honestly, I got my big boy pants out and on... I'm ready.. Lay the smack down on me please....... I assume Plus1 and 88 are at Waffle House, on a date, but he'll be on soon...

14.2 where are you getting 16-16  im looking and getting my info from max prep and going back to 2009 when we played each other yall do have the better record kudos to that  52 and 23  very good but we are not that far behind  I got us at 41 wins and 24 losses that is with a terrible 2 and 8 season in 2012  So just help me out here

When Dr, Joseph made those comments Kevin Falnnigan, who's now at Westbrook, was the coach. Since he was he was removed our new coach is averaging over 10 wins per season. The time Riordan has gone 31-8 PNG is 16-16. 

Not much practice needed then for only one game eh??

BG.... Tell me it ain't so..... Are they avoidin it???? Where is Plus1?? 14.2 lets talk about this... I don't care about records..... It makes my heart flutter to know y'all are striving to be like us........ I have littered a full page and no good responses yet!! 14.2 you have been way to quiet since the other injun posted the long post, yeah you know the one... Fire back, tell us all the bad about the now X superintendent.  Tell us about how tradition means nothing.. I mean, honestly, I got my big boy pants out and on... I'm ready.. Lay the smack down on me please....... I assume Plus1 and 88 are at Waffle House, on a date, but he'll be on soon...

Well, the new Superintendent took what Dr. Joseph said to heart and fired Flannigan. Now we have a coach who's 31-8 while PNG has gone 16-16. Dr. Moore understands we need to be better than .500. Dr. Joseph obviously had a mouse in his pocket when he said "We". 

I haven't been quiet, I've just been been trying to reconcile some missing money today. 

Edited by Cougar14.2

I give up BG........ They just don't have a good response.... I've been brought to tears once again.... Bless their little hearts.......

Im not responding to u right now. You said I looked like a midget as a child looking for a plane. That was just plain rude!! There u happy godawggodoggo now everyone is being rude. 

Well, the new Superintendent took what Dr. Joseph said to heart and fired Flannigan. Now we have a coach who's 31-8 while PNG has gone 16-16. Dr. Moore understands we need to be better than .500. Dr. Joseph obviously had a mouse in his pocket when he said "We". 

I haven't been quiet, I've just been been trying to reconcile some missing money today. 

someone getting fired? 

Just to make sure I understand.  I am not a brilliant sports follower like Nissan but what you are saying is that the one year we weren't a winning program (by Nissan's standard) we were good enough to beat Nederland in the first round.  Well that is an interesting fact.

Yes ma'am, you are correct. A 4-6 Crosby fumbled 5 times I believe and still won. Other than KP beating King last year, what Flannigan did to Neumann that night was one of the better coaching performances I've seen in recent memory. For being considered "soft" Merka and Scott sure pounded it on Ned that game.

Yes ma'am, you are correct. A 4-6 Crosby fumbled 5 times I believe and still won. Other than KP beating King last year, what Flannigan did to Neumann that night was one of the better coaching performances I've seen in recent memory. For being considered "soft" Merka and Scott sure pounded it on Ned that game.

thise were not some of Nederlands stronger teams, oone of those playoff losses was the year of the 4th string QB, but OK.  Those were the old spread experimentatiin years, Ned struggled til they found this version of the 2 back spread that fits to a T

thise were not some of Nederlands stronger teams, oone of those playoff losses was the year of the 4th string QB, but OK.  Those were the old spread experimentatiin years, Ned struggled til they found this version of the 2 back spread that fits to a T

I don't doubt that. That was also Crosby's worst team in ten years so it was probably a pretty matchup. Crosby finished 5-7 that year after Leroy Dobbins creased us in North Shore the following round. 

Crosby have a band? Like a menacing one like Png? I could hardly hear them last yr in the stands. 

Come on, man!  Didn't you know Cosby is the Detroit Rock City of Texas!  As we speak, the New York Philharmonic Orchestra is recruiting 99 of their D1 band members, not to mention all the cheerleaders going D1!

#coderedsymphony

Come on, man!  Didn't you know Cosby is the Detroit Rock City of Texas!  As we speak, the New York Philharmonic Orchestra is recruiting 99 of their D1 band members, not to mention all the cheerleaders going D1!

#coderedsymphony

I'm out of likes..... Help me out....

#coderedsymphony

Nice to see a Dawg talking trash too. I was getting tierd!