Bridge City

Did my first post without looking at their schedule.  Pretty tough for a 3-7 team.  But if they went 3-7 with a bunch of Soph before Dubois, I think they have to be at least two games better than that with, as I've heard it described, Slot T, triple option, who in the heck has the ball offense lol. 

Edited by REBgp

Did my first post without looking at their schedule.  Pretty tough for a 3-7 team.  But if they went 3-7 with a bunch of Soph before Dubois, I think they have to be at least two games better than that with, as I've heard it described, Slot T, triple option, who in the heck has the ball offense lol. 

​BC was 2-8 last year.

​BC was 2-8 last year.

Thanks AAW for the correction.  It h-ll being old and senile.  Still think .500 season.  Repeat what I said on original post.  Seen whole seasons Vidor didn't put up 50 points. 

Regardless of how they do this season, the BC fans can prepare themselves for some good, competitive football, and a bright future.  

I think some other person last year from Bc said they would beat LCM. I'm sure BC has improved but don't take this wrong, LCM has improved from last year. The only question we have is who will start at qb. Our back field will be stacked. 

​Well, we know that BC's starting QB took HJ three rounds deep last year.  There's no question that BC has enough talent to hang with anybody in the District...  It must be nice for LCM to finally play in a classification where they can win a few games now and then.  

​Well, we know that BC's starting QB took HJ three rounds deep last year.  There's no question that BC has enough talent to hang with anybody in the District...  It must be nice for LCM to finally play in a classification where they can win a few games now and then.  

​  Didn't LCM make the playoffs the year before they moved down in classification?

Edited by AthleticSupporter - Jock

​  Didn't LCM make the playoffs the year before they moved down in classification?

Yes we played Dayton. Cardinal backer the qb might have brought Hj that far in the play offs but the other 10 had a lot to to do with getting them in the playoffs. Don't get me wrong he's a good athlete but he is also no Kyler Murray.  Cardinal backer I believe you were the one that was saying your cards was going to beat Lcm last year.  How did that turn out for you? You might want to take one game at a time so that you don't have to come up with excuses as to why you're not winning, and you can't blame your new coach because the players don't perform to your standard.

Yes we played Dayton. Cardinal backer the qb might have brought Hj that far in the play offs but the other 10 had a lot to to do with getting them in the playoffs. Don't get me wrong he's a good athlete but he is also no Kyler Murray.  Cardinal backer I believe you were the one that was saying your cards was going to beat Lcm last year.  How did that turn out for you? You might want to take one game at a time so that you don't have to come up with excuses as to why you're not winning, and you can't blame your new coach because the players don't perform to your standard.

​I was talking about baseball....