Bridge City

Honestly dont see that happening. Hasnt Lumberton had problems with Wing-t/Slot -T teams? Once Dubois gets those kids settled into that new offense they could be pretty good at it. Look at what he did at HJ in a relatively short time. Also, the most important part of running that offense is the QB. His son knows that offense and runs it very well already. Just that right there could be the difference.

Shhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! We're going 0-10 this year. 

Honestly dont see that happening. Hasnt Lumberton had problems with Wing-t/Slot -T teams? Once Dubois gets those kids settled into that new offense they could be pretty good at it. Look at what he did at HJ in a relatively short time. Also, the most important part of running that offense is the QB. His son knows that offense and runs it very well already. Just that right there could be the difference.

Lumberton was 3-7 last year with one of those wins a 24-21 win over slot T Vidor. Also lost to wing T Orangefield by 2 points, 35-33 and beat Bridge City 43-21.

I wouldn't say Lumberton struggles with Wing-T/Slot-T teams. They tend to struggle the most with speedy spread teams. Just look at the scores from last year:

This is the hidden content, please

Did this cat say Silsbee is soft? I can Guranteed Silsbee will win more games than BC and advance further in the playoffs. Dubois isn't God. BC won't be a playoff team this year. Silsbee will look nothing like they did last year. Their entire skill position players have changed for the better and they are faster than they have been in some years. Silsbee could have the best set of WRs in SETX when the season is all said and done. They also have a very nice rushing attack and the defense will be alot better. I predict Silsbee 45 BC 13

Did this cat say Silsbee is soft? I can Guranteed Silsbee will win more games than BC and advance further in the playoffs. Dubois isn't God. BC won't be a playoff team this year. Silsbee will look nothing like they did last year. Their entire skill position players have changed for the better and they are faster than they have been in some years. Silsbee could have the best set of WRs in SETX when the season is all said and done. They also have a very nice rushing attack and the defense will be alot better. I predict Silsbee 45 BC 13

Huh? I never said Silsbee was soft nor did I say Dubois was god. I simply stated I believe, in my opinion, people are writing off BC because of prior history. I just think they will be leaps and bounds better with the right offense and a coach that has a vested interest to get them back on track.

Best set of WR's in SETX? You sure about that? 

Huh? I never said silsbee was soft nor did I say Dubois was god. I simply stated I believe, in my opinion, people are writing off BC because of prior history. I just think they will be leaps and bounds better with the right offense and a coach that has a vested interest to get them back on track.

I think hes referring to a post from somebody earlier in the thread

man I really want to bet a pappadeauxs dinner on that but I have too many bets going lol 

I see BSan predicted 45-13.  Tell you what BG, if BC doesn't score more than that, I'll buy you a GGrill dinner.  No wait, you won't be able to go there - nuther dumb bet (I warned u). 

34-8 isn't even worth creating a thread about beating Silsbee. Not happening this year. 3-2 is better. What has been the last 3 years scores? BC did beat Silsbee in 2010 and 2011. The last 3 games have been a combined score of like 131-60 favoring Silsbee in 3 straight blow out wins. 

Last 5 year scores:

26-22  BC

6-0     BC

45-20  Silsbee

56-27  Silsbee

31-14  Silsbee