Houston Texans

cowboys fans have nothing better to do than troll lil brother. How is it that.the  Houston Texans thread has more than double of Dallas Cowboys. 7-9 something the cowboys couldn't do if they won out.lol

I had high expectations for my Texans 10-6 but looking at the first couple pages of the Dallas (Superbowl or bust) thread is just LOL comedy. 

Go Texans  

cowboys fans have nothing better to do than troll lil brother. How is it that.the  Houston Texans thread has more than double of Dallas Cowboys. 7-9 something the cowboys couldn't do if they won out.lol

I had high expectations for my Texans 10-6 but looking at the first couple pages of the Dallas (Superbowl or bust) thread is just LOL comedy. 

Go Texans  

7-9 = no playoffs, same couch as big brother, higher draft pick than lil brother, no draft busts by big brother like lil brother. Go Exans. Lol. 

7-9!!!!!

i don't think he'll have as good an opportunity to be a full time starter again.  Backup, yes.  

@ArkansasOnline: Report: @Ravens to sign former Razorback Ryan Mallett »

This is the hidden content, please
#ArkDG
This is the hidden content, please

Word on the street he might be starting on Sunday. What a time to be alive! 

@MarkBermanFox26: "Bill O'Brien says Brian Hoyer strained his neck and has a wrist problem as well."

@MarkBermanFox26: Bill O'Brien says it would be doubtful Brian Hoyer would play on Sunday

@MarkBermanFox26: Bill O'Brien says QB Brian Hoyer diagnosed with a concussion. 

@MarkBermanFox26: "Bill O'Brien says Brian Hoyer strained his neck and has a wrist problem as well."

@MarkBermanFox26: Bill O'Brien says it would be doubtful Brian Hoyer would play on Sunday

@MarkBermanFox26: Bill O'Brien says QB Brian Hoyer diagnosed with a concussion. 

Hoyer was on the ground a lot during the game..poor guy. I'm really surprised he doesn't have some serious injuries.

Go Texans  

You had high expectations with no QB or RB? I had high expectations for the Boys till Romo got hurt, then reality set in. Try it sometime.

So many responses to this thread because people are trying to convince Texans fans that they really aren't that good. Weak division like the Boys.