Houston Texans

Dunbar comes to mind. Really missed him. Scandrick in pre season. But when you lose your star players, you not only lose their playing capabilities, you also lose leadership on the field and self confidence. Anybody with football sense should know that.

its Exan fans, what do you really expect? 

it's football at every level from pee wee on up it's injuries some teams get hit harder than others last year the texans dealt with it went 9-7 this year pats gb dealing with it. it's no excuse for a superbowl contender to lose a qb and end up how this year ended. new coach they have a lot available. 

it's football at every level from pee wee on up it's injuries some teams get hit harder than others last year the texans dealt with it went 9-7 this year pats gb dealing with it. it's no excuse for a superbowl contender to lose a qb and end up how this year ended. new coach they have a lot available. 

totally agree. 

Pour it on Cincy.  Put BG to bed tonight knowing that the Texans are in the playoffs.

@BSO: Brandon Weeden’s Comments About Enjoying Cowboys Demise

This is the hidden content, please
via @jeremyjoemills
This is the hidden content, please

Not going anywhere but this is funny though towards the end of this article, and when they lose 1st round Jerry might have a couple of liners for Old Man Weeden lol. 

Btw: I hope they start Weeden so the playoff lost doesnt go on Hoyer with his concussion. 

Dunbar comes to mind. Really missed him. Scandrick in pre season. But when you lose your star players, you not only lose their playing capabilities, you also lose leadership on the field and self confidence. Anybody with football sense should know that.

C'mon Man Dallas defense wasn't the problem.....if Scandric on defense  and Dunbar on offense  was the missing pieces to the puzzle, then I have to ??? y'all football knowledge.  The only star player they lost was Romo.

C'mon Man Dallas defense wasn't the problem.....if Scandric on defense  and Dunbar on offense  was the missing pieces to the puzzle, then I have to ??? y'all football knowledge.  The only star player they lost was Romo.

You inquired about Dallas injuries. I gave just a couple. Dallas defense could not get the stop in crunch time to win the close games. Why am I wasting my time explaining it to you?