Houston Texans

It is becoming more clear with each passing week that the Texans should have drafted Derek Carr. This franchise is a failure in every facet of their organization, but I will still root for them.  Maybe someone will eventually buy the team that will build a winner.

7-9!

Bs wildcat, shovel, bg. The Texans will upset the Bengals. And fight there way into the playoffs. 

.. luck Season could be done.

..It was nice to see kubiak still can't win in Lucas oil.(gotta be around 0-10)

... will we finally win in Lucas oil.(0-12)

...How long before bg realize Exans 7-9 (Means playoffs ).

Bs wildcat, shovel, bg. The Texans will upset the Bengals. And fight there way into the playoffs. 

I hope they do wwin, but I doubt they will.  As for making the playoffs at 7-9, they should not toot that horn.  Winning the division just means a harder schedule next year.  They are not ready for that.

Colts undefeated with Hasselbeck. Exans will get crushed be Cincy lol. 7-9 means NO playoffs. 

Pafam, I kinda hope you are right... My only reservation here is because I have a bunch of Bengals on a Draft Kings ticket. I'll forfeit my $3 for the Texans to knock off one of the undefeated! Plus, the Cowboy fans silence will be deafening! 

I blame Kubiak for Peyton Mannings downfall. I know he's getting older and beat up, but this year is uncharacteristic even for Manning. 

Give us some gloat in the morning! 

bingo 

Great call! You da man!

Barring injury, CLOWNey should never start another game for the Texans.  Mercilus is, by far, better and the defense as a whole is better when Mercilus is on the field.  Time to cut the loses and send the #1 pick packing.

clowney and mercilus and play on field together. You don't cut a first overall pick after 10 games. You wanna no who many consider a 1st round bust also. Mercilus. 

clowney and mercilus and play on field together. You don't cut a first overall pick after 10 games. You wanna no who many consider a 1st round bust also. Mercilus. 

not a #1 overall pick, clowney flat out a bust.  maybe clowney's work ethic not where it needs to be causing him to get injured all the time.  seem to recall it was an issue his senior year.  never should have drafted him, IMO.