Houston Texans

As long as teams have better records than the Boys, then they feel ok. Kinds like the Ags and Texas.

MEASURING STICKS?

I can see how some Texan fans would use the Cowboys as a measuring stick. I personally don't. There really isn't a rivalry between the teams, what do they play, once every four or five years in the regular season? It seems to me, the only people that are concerned about Texans and their record is the obnoxious cowboy fan( see all of Bg's posts above) I guess it could be that this is such a heavy cowboy fan forum. Last I looked, both teams have a lot of work to do to be taken seriously this year. Jmo 

I can see how some Texan fans would use the Cowboys as a measuring stick. I personally don't. There really isn't a rivalry between the teams, what do they play, once every four or five years in the regular season? It seems to me, the only people that are concerned about Texans and their record is the obnoxious cowboy fan( see all of Bg's posts above) I guess it could be that this is such a heavy cowboy fan forum. Last I looked, both teams have a lot of work to do to be taken seriously this year. Jmo 

7-9!

You might be a little generous for the Texans. How do you see your team ending up?

absolutely no wins til Romo back so I say 8-8. 7 wins could win the NFC East or AFC South this yr, both divisions are horrible IMO, some teams more horrible than others rather due to injuries or having front office idiots. 

Thank the football gods for the AFC South. 

TEXANS:

Bengals 

Jets 

Saints

Bills

Patriots

Colts

Tennessee 

Jags

COLTS:

Broncos 

Falcons

Bucs

Steelers 

Jags

Texans

Dolphins 

Tennessee 

Colts most likely beat jags Tennessee bucs.

Texans will have to beat Tennessee jags another team and the colts (at Lucas oil which we have never done.) And well need to win by +7 

Advantage COLTS they have luck we have Hoyer.

Edited by PAMFAM10
Words

The remaining Houston Browns schedule is brutal. There won't be many happy endings. The Houston Browns will have slightly better draft picks than the Dallas Browns.

if that scenario happens Dallas draft picks will be legit needs, Houston would not surprise me if they drafted a kicker/punter with their first pick.