Teams who could have the biggest turn around from last season?

Lumberton seems to be a darkhorse in the minds of some on this board, although they were at least going in the right direction last year.  IDK about them yet with a new coach.

I agree with every bit of this statement . The coaching change is a slight set back

I would also think that Bridge City will be much improved with DuBois !

BC must have really been able to give him a raise to leave HJ. He worked that group into a power running team in two years. 

​        Bridge City being his hometown was a big factor , probably more so than the money . If both schools offered him the same money, i believe he still chooses BC

Edited by El Guapo

BC will be running that triple option? It seemed to work very well over in Vidor and Sour Lake. BC has usually passed more than run. If they have the talent to run the triple option, they could be a playoff team.

​they better have a good offensive line for that. 

​Coach Foremans 3rd year will be his breakout year on at least getting his 1st playoff win, if not more...

​I may agree with you on this. I think this district will be tougher all around making it a better overall district. Maybe Nederland could be down a bit to start as they break in nearly a whole new team. I would not expect them to be down long though. Vidor has near its whole team back. Look for Ozen to move up another level. PN-G has many key pieces back this season. Our recievers (if healthy should be really great) and the QB looks to our best in many years. I like some of the things I hearing from Faorcloth so far. Lumberton Baytown and GCM I am still a little out on as of yet but Ill look more into them soon. I like our district this season and seeit being competitive