Teams who could have the biggest turn around from last season?

I see that we have a few detractors that aren't giving Central ANY credit at all.  First, CE King would beat us...  Now even Humble can beat us?  Do you think that even Galena Park or New Caney can beat us?  It's amazing that only a few years of dencent showings from that district and the egos are inflated fatter than the Goodyear blimp......

​i think our JV can beat Galena Park varsity btw. 

I see that we have a few detractors that aren't giving Central ANY credit at all.  First, CE King would beat us...  Now even Humble can beat us?  Do you think that even Galena Park or New Caney can beat us?  It's amazing that only a few years of dencent showings from that district and the egos are inflated fatter than the Goodyear blimp......

How did that CE King game turn out.  I wouldn't fall asleep on New Caney.

How did that CE King game turn out.  I wouldn't fall asleep on New Caney.

King haven't been good since forever.   Last year was their best squad in probably a couple of decades....  They beat us, but geez, we've gotten out of the area round SEVERAL times, no matter the team that stands in our way in that district..  

Enjoy the success, though.  thump your chest over Crosby and King if you like...  (Is either one of them even your squad?  Lol )

King haven't been good since forever.   Last year was their best squad in probably a couple of decades....  They beat us, but geez, we've gotten out of the area round SEVERAL times, no matter the team that stands in our way in that district..  

Enjoy the success, though.  thump your chest over Crosby and King if you like...  (Is either one of them even your squad?  Lol )

I never once said anything about Crosby.  You brought up King and I asked how did that turn out for y'all.  And no neither one is my squad, I bleed purple and white.

I never once said anything about Crosby.  You brought up King and I asked how did that turn out for y'all.  And no neither one is my squad, I bleed purple and white.

I know that...  So tell us how they will do against King or Crosby this year..    how would they have done vs. us last year?  

Honestly I think we gonna beat King and lose to Crosby in another OT thriller.  We have a big ? at qb.  And if we played Central last year, it would've been a non defensive game.  I'd say Dayton by a field goal, since the Jags lack in that category.

Wouldn't have a question at QB if they put Shaq there. Get someone to work on his footwork. Need someone mobile back there cause that other qb not gonna cut it unless he has turned into JFF over the summer. 

Wouldn't have a question at QB if they put Shaq there. Get someone to work on his footwork. Need someone mobile back there cause that other qb not gonna cut it unless he has turned into JFF over the summer. 

There's another player that's capable of playing that position, as coog02 once said the best QB to walk the halls of Dayton since Green but he'll be playing WR.

What do y'all deserve credit for? Finishing second in a district that was swept? I'm being totally serious, Central would not have made the playoffs in our district last year. If Central opened the season this year with New Caney I would take the Eagles. They bring back twice the players Central does including all-district talent at every offensive skill position. 

Could you beat Humble? IDK, Humble beat KP last year and KP, who finished 4th, beat your district champ. KP beat King too last year to show you what kind of quality squad they are. I'll ask you though, coming into the season what position are you sure you're better than Humble at? I'm not sure Whaley is better than Terio Brown at the rb spot? 

We're winning the games because of the way it's set up now Soulja. Our four small schools which are Barbers Hill, Dayton, Crosby and New Caney are better than Lumberton, Ozen, PNG and Vidor. Our 5 big schools which are Porter, Humble, Kingwood Park, King and Galena Park are probably playing equal to or better than Lee, Ned, Central and GCM right now.

Not only is it 10-2 the last few years in the playoffs, it's something like 20-3 overall in that same span. 

What do y'all deserve credit for? Finishing second in a district that was swept? I'm being totally serious, Central would not have made the playoffs in our district last year. If Central opened the season this year with New Caney I would take the Eagles. They bring back twice the players Central does including all-district talent at every offensive skill position. 

Could you beat Humble? IDK, Humble beat KP last year and KP, who finished 4th, beat your district champ. KP beat King too last year to show you what kind of quality squad they are. I'll ask you though, coming into the season what position are you sure you're better than Humble at? I'm not sure Whaley is better than Terio Brown at the rb spot? 

We're winning the games because of the way it's set up now Soulja. Our four small schools which are Barbers Hill, Dayton, Crosby and New Caney are better than Lumberton, Ozen, PNG and Vidor. Our 5 big schools which are Porter, Humble, Kingwood Park, King and Galena Park are probably playing equal to or better than Lee, Ned, Central and GCM right now.

Not only is it 10-2 the last few years in the playoffs, it's something like 20-3 overall in that same span. 

The last time Central/Crosby played?  I'll wait...  Prior to your guys getting good, you underachieved  with Merka, got ran off the field vs. Vidor, and struggled against a 4! Numbers Ozen team in the first round.  

Also, prior to these few years with help (talking about Summer Creek with 6a numbers), no one cares about that district.  with the exception of Dayton, who could hold their own, everyone else consistently got their heads beat in...  

Yes, the last few years, you've gotten us, and that's cool too, but show some decency and respect, for prior to that, your district have been the recipients of some grade A arse whippings.  Glad your district as a while have FINALLY stepped their game up...  

The last time Central/Crosby played?  I'll wait...  Prior to your guys getting good, you underachieved  with Merka, got ran off the field vs. Vidor, and struggled against a 4! Numbers Ozen team in the first round.  

Also, prior to these few years with help (talking about Summer Creek with 6a numbers), no one cares about that district.  with the exception of Dayton, who could hold their own, everyone else consistently got their heads beat in...  

Yes, the last few years, you've gotten us, and that's cool too, but show some decency and respect, for prior to that, your district have been the recipients of some grade A arse whippings.  Glad your district as a while have FINALLY stepped their game up...  

If you take out Dayton who's usually in our district Crosby is 6-2 the last ten years in bi-district, 6-4 overall. Dayton is 8-2, 6-2 also as our district mate in that span. Our big schools are probably .500 though. We haven't been doing as bad as you think. Think about what you said with the Merka, Vidor and Ozen comment. Merka never lost a bi-district game three years starting and had two 7 point losses in the second and third round of the playoffs to Brenham and Dawson, same Brenham team that beat Central 38-14 I believe. The 14 year old Twins on a 6-4 young squad lost to a veteran 8-2 Vidor squad, true. The next year with a new coach they also struggled with a 4th place Ozen. Crosby was still 5-4 in the playoffs those years even though we were limited by coaching for the most part. 

Central is the squad that has underachieved, everybody on this board knows that. 

If you take out Dayton who's usually in our district Crosby is 6-2 the last ten years in bi-district, 6-4 overall. Dayton is 8-2, 6-2 also as our district mate in that span. Our big schools are probably .500 though. We haven't been doing as bad as you think. Think about what you said with the Merka, Vidor and Ozen comment. Merka never lost a bi-district game three years starting and had two 7 point losses in the second and third round of the playoffs to Brenham and Dawson, same Brenham team that beat Central 38-14 I believe. The 14 year old Twins on a 6-4 young squad lost to a veteran 8-2 Vidor squad, true. The next year with a new coach they also struggled with a 4th place Ozen. Crosby was still 5-4 in the playoffs those years even though we were limited by coaching for the most part. 

Central is the squad that has underachieved, everybody on this board knows that. 

​One could argue that point with Central having over 22 college football signees that last 2 years. One would think they would be better than their record has showed and at least got past 1st round.

​One could argue that point with Central having over 22 college football signees that last 2 years. One would think they would be better than their record has showed and at least got past 1st round.

Good question.... The answer is pretty simple.  But my answer will rub some the wrong way.  That's why I'm anxious to be proven wrong this year...