Teams who could have the biggest turn around from last season?

Central 21-30-1 last 5 yrs=not from lack talent=coaching & not sold currently,their better teams did hang w/SC I witnessed first hand.As a district it's the overall lack of defense holding em back,special teams play & kicking game,atheletes they have.Overall 21-5a has better coaching,Livingston had winning record over 6 yrs there,4-2 vs everybody except Ned/Vidor  2-4  & Lumberton 3-2-1 tie**Liv winless vs Dayt since 1961 that I know.Liv/Lcm have moved elsewhere,getting Lee/Gcm was worse.Gcm has never sniffed bi-dist trophy since it opened=not from lack talent.If next alignment Dayt/Bh(both closer) go east look out,district will become stronger from competetion,Bh is currently blooming w/ jobs,housing,retail & is a good spread coach from becoming playoff regular,currently can't defend what you don't do=pass regular

Thank you Tex. Last 6 years Crosby is 52-23 under two staffs, 29 games over .500 compared to Central's sub .500 record. Right at a 9-4 average per season. I would like to know what the other 5A records are over that same period? 

Better program...  You mean coaching?  With Flannigan at the helm?  You mean when Crosby made NO ADJUSTMENTS to stop Visor, who ran the same run play all night and they finished with over 400 yards rushing?  Yea, ok.  I can think of many other instances, including losses to Dayton consecutive years.   
Better athletes and players?  we've already established that.... 
Better fan support?  I've seen the fans in the stands at a few of your games... Do you really want to compare that to fan support at our games?  Have you even been to any home Central game?  (more silliness ) 
Better financial support? Really?  We've gotten brand new uniforms almost every other year since 2002, state of the art stadium, ect...
I would put our Football booster club against ANY booster club in the area...
Facilities?  I've recently been to Crosby High school for a basketball game...  You're School/gym is top notch.  I definitely will give that to you...

I'd love to see crosbys playoff history.

​Ask and you shall receive...

CROSBY (21-25-0)
1948:   6  Anahuac 13       BD

1955: 32  Woodville 7       BD
          34  Alto 12         Regional
            6  Luling 13       QF

1959: 19  Anahuac 48      BD

1960: 20  Sour Lake 6      BD
          28  Waller 3       Reg.
          30  George West 14       QF
          14  White Oak 6      Semifinal
            0  Albany 20     FINAL-3A

1961:   6  Hull-Daisetta 9       BD

1965:   0  Tidehaven 18       BD

1970:   0  Friendswood 35       BD

1978: 20  Houston King 7      BD

14  Brownwood 28       QF
1984:   0  Jasper 70      BD

1988:   7  West Orange-Stark 35   BD

1989: 21  Port Neches-Groves 41 BD

1990: 30  Athens 28       Area
          19  Bay City 21      Reg.

1998: 26  Houston Jones 21      BD
            7  LaMarque 13      Reg.

1999: 28  Houston Jones 27       BD
          13  LaMarque 36      Reg.

2003: 50  Houston Jeff Davis 28   BD
          14  LaMarque 69       Area

2005: 23  Beaumont Central 35    BD

2006:   0  Dayton 35       BD

2007:   7  Dayton 49       BD

2008: 31  Lumberton 21       BD
          24  Brenham 31       Area

2009: 35  Nederland 29       BD
          31  Montgomery 26       Area
          20  Pearland Dawson 27    Reg.

2010: 25  Nederland 19      BD
          21  Montgomery 42       Area

2011: 20  Vidor 42      BD

2012: 22  Beaumont Ozen 15   BD-ot
          32  Manor 49      Area​​

2013: 49  Port Neches-Groves 28 BD​
          28  Elgin 56     Area​

2014: 41  Beaumont Ozen 24      BD
          36  Port Lavaca 14       Area
          38  Brenham 20       Reg.
          31  Hutto 25        QF
          21  Cedar Park 49     Semifinal​​​​​

Edited by bigdog

Better program...  You mean coaching?  With Flannigan at the helm?  You mean when Crosby made NO ADJUSTMENTS to stop Visor, who ran the same run play all night and they finished with over 400 yards rushing?  Yea, ok.  I can think of many other instances, including losses to Dayton consecutive years.   
Better athletes and players?  we've already established that.... 
Better fan support?  I've seen the fans in the stands at a few of your games... Do you really want to compare that to fan support at our games?  Have you even been to any home Central game?  (more silliness ) 
Better financial support? Really?  We've gotten brand new uniforms almost every other year since 2002, state of the art stadium, ect...
I would put our Football booster club against ANY booster club in the area...
Facilities?  I've recently been to Crosby High school for a basketball game...  You're School/gym is top notch.  I definitely will give that to you...

​LOL, Vidor ran for over 400 yards? They had 306 total and rushing, Crosby had 420 and 283 rushing on less than half of the carries Vidor did. I saw your fans at the game with King, Crosby brings nearly that same amount to a scrimmage. There wasn't a seat to be had at the Brenham game in Woodforest stadium, we outnumbered PLC and Cedar Park playing almost 200 miles from the house and probably doubled what PNG had the last time we played them in BH.

Uniforms Soulja? We get those nearly every year. Our new field alone was over 1mil, not to mention the replay board that went up around the same time, not to mention several million more for the bond just passed that's renovating the stadium plus getting us a new field house and gym THAT WE SHARE WITH NOBODY. Our middle school uniforms are as nice as Central's varsity. State of the art stadium? It would rank 4th in our district, not to mention you share it with two other schools. You obviously don't cross the river much. NCISD and Turner blow the Butch out of the water at half the costs.   

And yes we have better coaching, Riordan is 31-8 his first three years on the job. Find a three year span where Central has ever won 31 games. You have a lot to catch up on when it comes to teams outside the Triangle.

And yes we have better coaching, Riordan is 31-8 his first three years on the job. Find a three year span where Central has ever won 31 games. You have a lot to catch up on when it comes to teams outside the Triangle.

2011       C           11-2-0        348-215         Larry Neumann
2012       C           12-2-0        406-207         Larry Neumann
2013       C           10-2-0        328-186         Larry Neumann

Total :                   33-6-0

Oh wait, you were talking about Central....

2011       C           11-2-0        348-215         Larry Neumann2012       C           12-2-0        406-207         Larry Neumann
2013       C           10-2-0        328-186         Larry Neumann

Total :                   33-6-0

Oh wait, you were talking about Central....

Larry Neuman against anybody that coached for Crosby = 1-4, soon to be 1-5 and 0-2 in the playoffs. 

​LOL, Vidor ran for over 400 yards? They had 306 total and rushing, Crosby had 420 and 283 rushing on less than half of the carries Vidor did. I saw your fans at the game with King, Crosby brings nearly that same amount to a scrimmage. There wasn't a seat to be had at the Brenham game in Woodforest stadium, we outnumbered PLC and Cedar Park playing almost 200 miles from the house and probably doubled what PNG had the last time we played them in BH.

Uniforms Soulja? We get those nearly every year. Our new field alone was over 1mil, not to mention the replay board that went up around the same time, not to mention several million more for the bond just passed that's renovating the stadium plus getting us a new field house and gym THAT WE SHARE WITH NOBODY. Our middle school uniforms are as nice as Central's varsity. State of the art stadium? It would rank 4th in our district, not to mention you share it with two other schools. You obviously don't cross the river much. NCISD and Turner blow the Butch out of the water at half the costs.   

​I would disagree about Turner being better than Da Butch. Been to both as a spectator and media, Thomas Center is a better stadium/press box than Turner.

Now New Caney ISD Stadium, that one can argue is better. Not as big, but definitely better.

The comparing of a multi team facility to a single team facility is not a fair comparison particularly when one of the multiple teams is a 6A.

Compare Crosby's new stadium to the Babe, then we can have a debate.