Teams who could have the biggest turn around from last season?

​i'll say this: SC fans were far worse than any on here, besides SCDawg the rest were pretty much bandwagoners or trolls, they dont even get on the 6A Board. *drops mic* 

As far Crosby I think we can all agree its only one knucklehead that gets on here at times and spouts off jibberish relentlessly and its not Coog02. All fanbases have em, it just so happened that SC had a hell of alot more than any ever on this board, to include Lumberton when they had that one long run in the playoffs. Coog02 is kinda right about Flanigan, I've said the same exact thing he has said. 

Talk about jibberish u may wanna look in that 5'5" mirror u got and check yo self! Too bad Crosby can't schedule PAM cause it would take Jefferson, Memorial, and Lincoln just to compete

Nah, old news or should I say irrelevant news. I'll keep my comments to the towns and peeps that actually represent high school football at the highest level. Granted the list is small so I may have to wander on occasion but u should be safe Vidor and PAM