Who Is hillarious clinton?

smitty

Founder of planned genocide parenthood.

This is the hidden content, please

This is Hillary's opinion of her.

From the article:

Hillary Clinton, ” I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision,” said Hillary Rodham Clinton, “I am really in awe of her, there are a lot of lessons we can learn from her life”

How does she get a pass on this...smh.

Edited by LumRaiderFan

Founder of planned genocide parenthood.

This is Hillary's opinion of her.

From the article:

Hillary Clinton, ” I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision,” said Hillary Rodham Clinton, “I am really in awe of her, there are a lot of lessons we can learn from her life”

How does she get a pass on this...smh.

She gets a pass because the majority of the media is just as liberal as she is.  We sure don't need 4 years of her in office.

She gets a pass because the majority of the media is just as liberal as she is.  We sure don't need 4 years of her in office.

​I agree, and I understand the pass from the majority of the media, but there are a lot of folks out there that will still vote for her knowing this...I assume because they agree with her position.

Any Hillary supporters care to respond?

Edited by LumRaiderFan

She gets a pass because she is a democrat and liberal and therefore the press will giver her a pass. "Rules for radicals"

​I agree, the liberal media will always give her a pass...why so many others is my question.

Was trying to get some Hillary/Democrat supporters to explain it to me, but no luck so far.

Edited by LumRaiderFan

One thing that bothers me is the fact that recently some folks have died while in custody are by the hands of cops some who were stopped for very minor offenses.While the same folks protesting those very deaths are willing to turn a blind eye on Washington DC while the very people that have sworn to uphold the laws break them daily with no repercussion from the  people are the justice dept. which is a joke in my opinion. They have to uphold all laws not just the ones they like!  Saw this on Orielly tonight and he was spot on!  I same term limits is the only option!

One thing that bothers me is the fact that recently some folks have died while in custody are by the hands of cops some who were stopped for very minor offenses.While the same folks protesting those very deaths are willing to turn a blind eye on Washington DC while the very people that have sworn to uphold the laws break them daily with no repercussion from the  people are the justice dept. which is a joke in my opinion. They have to uphold all laws not just the ones they like!  Saw this on Orielly tonight and he was spot on!  I same term limits is the only option!

​How was the whiskey?

I'll repeat what I said earlier, IMO Hillary will never be President.  I don't think the Dems want her.  If they think they can win, they'll find someone else.  Someone "they" (whoever they are) can control, like Obama.  Hillary is a loose cannon. She's goofy as a glass-eyed dog.  Compared to her, Bill is a ultra right wing conservative.  No matter what your definition of is, is.