Who Is hillarious clinton?

smitty

On 8/27/2016 at 2:39 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Was talking about Hillary's comments regarding a seemingly racist senator who was a KKK member.  Nothing to do with a black in the audience.

Just saw a picture on facebook of Michelle Obama with the following caption  " The way Trump speaks about women, is disgusting- It sound much better when rapped by my fried Jaz, the ex crack dealer"

56 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Have you heard the comments made at a trump rally and seen the signs. Trump rally's have brought out the racism in this country that was already here

Tobie- please read this article and tell me again how pervasive racism is and how unfair America is:

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

Have you heard the comments made at a trump rally and seen the signs. Trump rally's have brought out the racism in this country that was already here

I'm sure the media is hiding this fact. I don't think they would want to show the American public anything like that. (I don't think it is possible to be more sarcastic than this.) If this was actually true even your boyfriend Hannity would have reported it on his show. You seem have a lot of racism living in your head.

And what were you doing at a Trump rally to witness this behavior? Were you one of those being paid to attend and harass the Trump supporters?

6 hours ago, new tobie said:

Who do you think paid for that?  We have video of Hillary's operatives taking credit.  Please troll with something better...

10 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I hear trump supportors speaking everday never heard so much hate spoken in my life

Did you miss Black Lives Matter?  Oh wait, they can't be racist.

This is a good one.  Cal Berkley students demand spaces of color on campus and harass white students trying to walk through the middle of their damn campus!!  Once again, NOT RACIST! 

I wonder how many of them are Trump Supporters?

8 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is a good one.  Cal Berkley students demand spaces of color on campus and harass white students trying to walk through the middle of their damn campus!!  Once again, NOT RACIST! 

I don't  like black lives matter or white lives matter. All lives do matter.

26 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The neighborhoods getting burned recently have been BLM, but he won't mention that.  KKK probably hasn't burned anything down his lifetime.

It's a crutch. Gonna hobble along his whole life. Instead of improving the now, let's gripe about the past and see how that helps. 

U know, as bad as slavery was, and I am glad it's gone, there is nothing that happened in this country that is worse than the great depression. Anyone who lived through those times I simply admire to the utmost. If we continue to burden the working class of this country, tax the rich out of their wealth, and import millions more refugees, we may see another one. 

From oppression to depression....no free stuff, food stamps will be worthless, no jobs, have to hunt what you eat so we need guns,forget driving that car, no AC, need wood burning stove for heating and cooking if  you are lucky enough to eat.... sounds like fun.

But let's talk about oppression.

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

pubs have shown their true colors this year

Tobie- Has Mrs. Clinton shown her "true colors" this year ( not to mention most every year for the past 30)  Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the individual apologized for his remarks-  but I get it, only acceptable apology is when Mrs. Clinton says she would not use a private server again, right?

On 10/27/2016 at 8:41 AM, PhatMack19 said:

I can't possibly read every post so I missed this one. I bet a dollar to a hole in a donut that this boy can cross that bridge.