Who Is hillarious clinton?

smitty

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

she definately screwed up. On the other hand, old Buffet is so rich that he supports a party that wants to raise his taxes

Buffet is the king of crony capitalism...you and the left complain about the Koch brothers but this guy is the worst.

You probably didn't know (or care) that he conveniently purchased a railroad a couple of years before the rail-car oil business exploded.

This is the hidden content, please

And it will continue to make him gobs of money as long as the Keystone pipeline isn't completed.

But you keep worrying about the Koch brothers...because they are Republicans, of course.

On 8/3/2016 at 8:07 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

Buffet is the king of crony capitalism...you and the left complain about the Koch brothers but this guy is the worst.

You probably didn't know (or care) that he conveniently purchased a railroad a couple of years before the rail-car oil business exploded.

And it will continue to make him gobs of money as long as the Keystone pipeline isn't completed.

But you keep worrying about the Koch brothers...because they are Republicans, of course.

I see the way the koch brothers treat their people and they don't have a problem at all moving their business to china and did I say they were crooked b........

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

I see the way the koch brothers treat their people and they don't have a problem at all moving their business to china and did I say they were crooked b........

If they Koch brothers mistreated their employees, they wouldnt be able to keep any of the good ones and accomplish what they have accomplished.

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

employees at the bottom, I see it all the time

So you see how the bottom Koch employees are treated?  You must work for the Koch Brothers in order to have adequate time to render an unbiased opinion.  I am going to venture to guess that you might know someone who is/was an employee of Kochs and, after talking with him/her, you have stereotyped your way to your conclusion.  Then too, we would need to have a definition of "treating workers badly" so we could decided whether this is an exclusive Koch situation or if it applies to other businesses as well.  IF bottom employees are treated so badly, why do they remain employed at that place?

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

So you see how the bottom Koch employees are treated?  You must work for the Koch Brothers in order to have adequate time to render an unbiased opinion.  I am going to venture to guess that you might know someone who is/was an employee of Kochs and, after talking with him/her, you have stereotyped your way to your conclusion.  Then too, we would need to have a definition of "treating workers badly" so we could decided whether this is an exclusive Koch situation or if it applies to other businesses as well.  IF bottom employees are treated so badly, why do they remain employed at that place?

So that someone can have something to cry about.

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

in southeast tx most of them have applications out at other places, many have left in the last 5 yrs

37 minutes ago, new tobie said:

in southeast tx most of them have applications out at other places, many have left in the last 5 yrs

Is the turnover rate for Koch any higher than other companies?

And like Nash, I too would like to know what you consider as the Kock's "treating workers badly".

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Is the turnover rate for Koch any higher than other companies?

And like Nash, I too would like to know what you consider as the Kock's "treating workers badly".

Not many people leaving exxon, Motiva or even dupont to work at a koch owned plant. More people leaving the koch brothers plants. and the kochs won't even give your nominee trump any support anyway, why is that.

Just now, new tobie said:

Not many people leaving exxon, Motiva or even dupont to work at a koch owned plant. More people leaving the koch brothers plants. and the kochs won't even give your nominee trump any support anyway, why is that.

Where did you find these stats? I have a feeling you're pulling them from your amazing powers of observation while you are hanging out in Vidor, Lumberton and Buna.

7 hours ago, baddog said:

I did post two deaths.

Another suicide.  Isn't that amazing.  What's really amazing is the now 53 or 54 suspicious deaths - murders, accidents, and numerous suicides, of people connected to the Clintons.  And baddog, I'm not sure if you posted the DNC dude murdered on the streets of DC recently.  Ironically, right before the hacked emails were released.  Oh, and he still had his wallet, money, and expensive watch, so it doesn't sound like a robbery.  As BS Wildcats said, where there's smoke, there's fire.  And the Clintons are smoking!

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

Another suicide.  Isn't that amazing.  What's really amazing is the now 53 or 54 suspicious deaths - murders, accidents, and numerous suicides, of people connected to the Clintons.  And baddog, I'm not sure if you posted the DNC dude murdered on the streets of DC recently.  Ironically, right before the hacked emails were released.  Oh, and he still had his wallet, money, and expensive watch, so it doesn't sound like a robbery.  As BS Wildcats said, where there's smoke, there's fire.  And the Clintons are smoking!

anyone that would deny this is a fool!

53 minutes ago, 77 said:

anyone that would deny this is a fool!

I agree.  I'm not ready to say the Clintons are ordering it done, but somebody is taking care of any potential roadblocks to their success.  I honestly don't think Bill would go that far.   Hillary, I think she could.