Who Is hillarious clinton?

smitty

36 minutes ago, 77 said:

Interesting read and its from a true patriot!

This is the hidden content, please

Thanks 77. One of the most interesting reads I have had. This guy pulls no punches. I am willing to listen to ANYBODY who makes sense. That's all....it has to make sense. I lived during the Kennedy/Johnson years and Johnson mades lots of stupid statements. This was but one.

3 hours ago, 77 said:

Interesting read and its from a true patriot!

This is the hidden content, please

Lt. Col. West (Ret), has more sense, character, and honor, than 99% of our politicians.  What a great American.  While progressive whites, and the majority of blacks, idolize Obama as an example of a great black American, they totally disregard this man who is the epitome of a great American, who happens to be black.

• 2 weeks later...

Hillary, who champions herself as fighting for woman, won't select a woman as a running mate. I guess Elizabeth Warren has too much estrogen to satisfy her. She had to go with an angry old white male. So much for the "party of diversity". She knows she won't lose the minority vote because they will vote lock, stock, and barrel for anyone with a "D" behind their name.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Hillary, who champions herself as fighting for woman, won't select a woman as a running mate. I guess Elizabeth Warren has too much estrogen to satisfy her. She had to go with an angry old white male. So much for the "party of diversity". She knows she won't lose the minority vote because they will vote lock, stock, and barrel for anyone with a "D" behind their name.

She could have locked up the Native American vote with Warren...oh, wait.

8 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:
10 hours ago, Englebert said:

She could have locked up the Native American vote with Warren...oh, wait.

Probably because the R stands for racism. Kaine and Clinton and their families will never be treated racially as bad as the obama family

Clintons hero was Robert Byrd head of the KKK and remember she started the birther conversation. How soon we forget she has you right where she wants ya and I am a little hesitant to use NR screen name for being labeled racist! 

3 hours ago, nappyroots said:

racism has nothing to do with policies, its treating another respectable adult like a second class citezen 

Respectable adult like second class citizen?  You must be talking about the way many folks are treating law enforcement?  Or are you talking about people that believe in the bible?

19 hours ago, Englebert said:

Ha ha!  Anyone voting Republican this time is simply voting R.  Look in the mirror.

35 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Ha ha!  Anyone voting Republican this time is simply voting R.  Look in the mirror.

Let me see if I  understand the inference:  Those who  vote democrat do so only after lengthy, reasoned, and deep analysis of each candidates approach to running the country.  RIght?

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Let me see if I  understand the inference:  Those who  vote democrat do so only after lengthy, reasoned, and deep analysis of each candidates approach to running the country.  RIght?

No.  Your understanding would be wrong.  Big surprise.

5 hours ago, westend1 said:

I guess you finally understand the mirror reference.  D's vote D, R's vote R.   Anyone voting Trump is just voting R. 

Well yeah...the platforms are so far apart, no one that is going to cross that line.

If the Dems ever put out a lower taxes, smaller gov, less regulation, pro 2nd amendment administration, I will vote for them...but we know that will NEVER happen.

I have no problem with folks being loyal to party because the alternative is always worse, according to their ideology.

The folks that I have a problem with are those that don't pay attention enough to realize there is a difference between R & D.

On 7/23/2016 at 2:31 PM, stevenash said:

Respectable adult like second class citizen?  You must be talking about the way many folks are treating law enforcement?  Or are you talking about people that believe in the bible?

You believe that every officer deserves respect because of the badge. We know that the president doesn't get respect just because of the title

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

You believe that every officer deserves respect because of the badge. We know that the president doesn't get respect just because of the title

Every cop deserves respect by earning the badge. If he then disgraces the badge he then earns and deserves contempt. Every President earns respect by winning the Office. If he then disgraces the Office then he earns and deserves contempt. Simple concept!

And Obama has been on the receiving end of vile and vitriol far, far less than G.W. Bush.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Every cop deserves respect by earning the badge. If he then disgraces the badge he then earns and deserves contempt. Every President earns respect by winning the Office. If he then disgraces the Office then he earns and deserves contempt. Simple concept!

And Obama has been on the receiving end of vile and vitriol far, far less than G.W. Bush.

Obama didn't have respect from republicans from day number one, they met up at a secret meeting and agreed to block everthing that he would attempt to do and did it for 8 years . Even refused a no vote on a supreme court justice

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Obama didn't have respect from republicans from day number one, they met up at a secret meeting and agreed to block everthing that he would attempt to do and did it for 8 years . Even refused a no vote on a supreme court justice

True leadership could have overcome that.  But, from the Presidents viewpoint, ideology is far more important than compromise.

On 7/24/2016 at 9:40 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Well yeah...the platforms are so far apart, no one that is going to cross that line.

If the Dems ever put out a lower taxes, smaller gov, less regulation, pro 2nd amendment administration, I will vote for them...but we know that will NEVER happen.

I have no problem with folks being loyal to party because the alternative is always worse, according to their ideology.

The folks that I have a problem with are those that don't pay attention enough to realize there is a difference between R & D.

You do understand that this encompasses a whole lot of Trump voters?