Who Is hillarious clinton?

smitty

6 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

whites played a major part in Obama getting elected, if you look at the election night celebrations on you tube, unless it was some all black crowd, most of the crowds celebrating were mixed or mostly white people celebrating Obama's to election victories over his republican rivals

And yet you feel the country is very racist and hasnt made in progress in that area?  My guess is that you also believe that during the flooding in New Orleans, that Bush blew up the levees in order to harm black people?

18 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And yet you feel the country is very racist and hasnt made in progress in that area?  My guess is that you also believe that during the flooding in New Orleans, that Bush blew up the levees in order to harm black people?

I never said anything about bush blowing up the levees in New orleans, i don't even know what was talked about on this board before the Obama era, This country happens to have a lot of racist people and the majority of the racist just happens to be republican.(including the black republicans like stacy dash) You guys loved Colin Powell into he went against your political views and voted for Obama. Powell served under both Bush's, although neither him or condeoleeza cared to much for Dick Cheney.

3 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I never said anything about bush blowing up the levees in New orleans, i don't even know what was talked about on this board before the Obama era, This country happens to have a lot of racist people and the majority of the racist just happens to be republican.(including the black republicans like stacy dash) You guys loved Colin Powell into he went against your political views and voted for Obama. Powell served under both Bush's, although neither him or condeoleeza cared to much for Dick Cheney.

You should post on the "useless rants" thread.

18 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

So the country has a lot of racist people and yet it is the same country that elected Mr. Obama to consecutive terms?  If the Republicans are so racist, how did Mr. Powell serve under both Bush's?  How did Condoleeza get her job? 

3 hours ago, nappyroots said:

You throw out a lot of racist accusations, such as at Fox News, but when I asked you to name one racist comment you ignored the question. You say there's a lot of racism but you fail miserably on the proof.

Hey, nappyroots is a pedophile. I have no proof, but if I an others say it often enough, it will become truth. See how easy that is.

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You throw out a lot of racist accusations, such as at Fox News, but when I asked you to name one racist comment you ignored the question. You say there's a lot of racism but you fail miserably on the proof.

Hey, nappyroots is a pedophile. I have no proof, but if I an others say it often enough, it will become truth. See how easy that is.

This is the hidden content, please

here's one

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

And  please show me where, within that blog, is a racist comment issued by Fox rather than someone on the site.

everyone knows fox is a crazy news channel its no secret. Fox is right tere with msnbc, you just want admit it. no better. Glenn Beck, Carl Rove, Hannity, Oreilly..Trash Tv

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

He practically lives on the golf course.

I guess you refuse to admit that Obama has made disparaging comments towards Fox News on many occasions.

But that's "different".  Nappy, Mr. Obama, and most of the right can't stand the success Fox has had.  Particularly because it is the only network that is unsympathetic to the right and unwilling to push the agenda of the right.

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

But that's "different".  Nappy, Mr. Obama, and most of the right can't stand the success Fox has had.  Particularly because it is the only network that is unsympathetic to the right and unwilling to push the agenda of the right.

Fox news only has high ratings because republicans watch more news on fox, it helps them feel better after losing two elections

7 minutes ago, nappyroots said:
7 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Fox news only has high ratings because republicans watch more news on fox, it helps them feel better after losing two elections

And you have documentation for this or is it just another "declaration" where you believe your feelings are the correct ones?  Speaking of feelings, can you explain to me why you so often mentioned that Trump cheated on his wife and yet, when Bill/Monica is mentioned, you state that you have no interest in their personal lives?