Who Is hillarious clinton?

smitty

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

The comment section after the article was worth reading. Had some pretty good zingers in there.

Lmbo, I hadn't read them.  That's the smartest bunch of people grouped together that I've seen in a long time lol :) 

On June 12, 2016 at 1:37 PM, stevenash said:

So rather than getting divorced and, as a result, stop  causing problems for the spouse, it is better to stay married and continue more of the same?

I went to one of Bills speaking events, there was no fighting. no name calling, very good event unlike the trash put out by the republican nominee's mouth. When trump speaks jerry springer comes to mind. Trump is lucky that he's not running against Bill Clinton. Bill has forgot more about politics than trump knows and has never went bankrupt.(not wanting to pay back money that he borrowed, how dishonest is that)

20 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I went to one of Bills speaking events, there was no fighting. no name calling, very good event unlike the trash put out by the republican nominee's mouth. When trump speaks jerry springer comes to mind. Trump is lucky that he's not running against Bill Clinton. Bill has forgot more about politics than trump knows and has never went bankrupt.(not wanting to pay back money that he borrowed, how dishonest is that)

So Bill getting $850,000 for a speech from a company that has a vested interest in Hillary's decisions as Secretary Of State is perfectly fine in your eyes, not to mention the $2 million dollar "donation" to the Clinton Foundation.

6 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

If President Obama would have went bankrupt 4 times, you guys would be all over that storyline

No, I wouldn't, because there is nothing illegal about bankruptcy. That is something you made up. Stop putting words in my mouth thinking you know how I would react. You don't know me.

23 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

He has never gone bankrupt ( note the substitution of the correct word gone, for the incorrect word, went) because he has never had any of his own money at risk.  He always uses the governments money or foreign funds.

Its so easy to do things with other peoples monies. Then, when the particular enterprise goes under, you simply fund it again with more government borrowing and you can magically say it never went bankrupt.  That way, the pain can continue a lot longer than a conventional bankruptcy permits

• 3 weeks later...

Just my opinion, but this is so, well, Hillary.  Pretending concern.  Like most politicians, her main concern is Hillary.  But some may say things for votes, and really care.  I don't think she cares one iota about Joe Average american, regardless of race, religion, sex, etc..   Money and Power are her things.

This is the hidden content, please