Who Is hillarious clinton?

smitty

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

This is the hidden content, please

Guess you have to have a school named after you or a statue erected in your honor to be a racist.  If Trump had said this, Hillary and the media would be having a field day.  Where is the outrage from the black community towards Hillary over these comments?  Double standards?

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Guess you have to have a school named after you or a statue erected in your honor to be a racist.  If Trump had said this, Hillary and the media would be having a field day.  Where is the outrage from the black community towards Hillary over these comments?  Double standards?

Can't bite the hand that feeds you.

20 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Look at my african american in the audience

if I'm elected blacks don't have to worry about being shot in the streets

Mr Trump I live in a neighborhood with blacks and whites. And if you called me out like that at a rally I would leave

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Mr Trump I live in a neighborhood with blacks and whites. And if you called me out like that at a rally I would leave

How is that different than lining up blacks behind you when you make a speech? Or lining up Hispanics? Or lining up doctors? Or lining up whoever you feel will make the biggest impact. Both parties do it, but most Democrats spend much more time on the optics than most Republicans. Many people are willing to be called out like pawns. But I agree with you, I'm also not that type. I would probably walk out with you. Would you walk out on an Obama speech if he asked you to be a pawn?

27 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Was talking about Hillary's comments regarding a seemingly racist senator who was a KKK member.  Nothing to do with a black in the audience.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

How is that different than lining up blacks behind you when you make a speech? Or lining up Hispanics? Or lining up doctors? Or lining up whoever you feel will make the biggest impact. Both parties do it, but most Democrats spend much more time on the optics than most Republicans. Many people are willing to be called out like pawns. But I agree with you, I'm also not that type. I would probably walk out with you. Would you walk out on an Obama speech if he asked you to be a pawn?

I saw more crying at the DNC than I see at most funerals. Why so sad? Oh, that's right, those were tears of joy. Hillary has that effect on people.

17 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

You don't believe that republicans find their way around the rules. smh

You're like the guy at work (every workplace has one) that you tell him to go do something, his first response is, "Well, what's that guy doing?" It's never about him. What a defense mechanism which is meaningless.