Who Is hillarious clinton?

smitty

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing !  What's really makes my head spin is that the mainstream media is not on this by now.  Had a Rep done this they'd be able to tell you her life story by now, up to & including how many times she wet the bed.  Ohhhhhh where's my Alka seltzer?

I could see voting Yobama in the first time . I didnt vote for him but he talked such a good game I thought he could be good but that all changed very quick when he started lying and pursuing his agenda you know the one "Rules for radicals" divide  the masses by class  and race in order to instill chaos and I would say he has done a great job of it!

In 2008, the country was tired of Bush, Cheney and others. Obama was young, hip and promised hope & change. The GOP offered McCain... in 2012, the GOP offered up another old white guy.

There us nothing new or hip about Hillary Clinton. She has so much baggage  that anyone voting for her is drinking the kool-aid or not paying any attention. 

Who is Hillary Clinton? Ask again in 2016.

Please list the positives for Hillary on the economy, foreign affairs, jobs....etc. Always lurking and waiting to get your jab in on the Republicans is not a platform. Please enlighten us on what makes Hillary such a great leader and why she would make a great president.

Please list the positives for Hillary on the economy, foreign affairs, jobs....etc. Always lurking and waiting to get your jab in on the Republicans is not a platform. Please enlighten us on what makes Hillary such a great leader and why she would make a great president.

​so is lurking and waiting to get a jab in on the Dems as well. Bickering wont change the country……. Oops, I just described the Gooberment in D.C. 

Sensitivity levels high why should I baddog. I never once stated I believe Hilary was a great candidate. Saying she'll win in 2016 just seem like a safe bet... And always waiting to get my jab in is not a plaltform. Then 89% of you guys have no platform. (You dont understand how funny that is )

It is usually a safe bet to go with whoever promises the most free stuff. 

That seems to be the most effective campaign tactic.

Personally, I would like the Fed gov to be almost non- existant in my life...too many want it to be an everyday presence in theirs.

So Hillary 2016 is a very scary and likely possibility.

I'm so sorry if you thought I was a Hilary supporter and was going to go toe to toe with you on her qualifications. I'm say this only one time I have no party affiliation I don't trust no politician. I do believe that the Democratic party do a fair better job of welcoming all groups. If everyone one was rich in this country and legal. The left will still identify with more groups. I agree with some the right have to say but they just don't no how it should be said. You all can continue to blame it on uninformed voters or free stuff or you can be honest and ask yourselfs why the American people choose to reelect Obama than to give you all a shot. 8 more years of it if the Republican party don't start reaching across to all Americans.

I'm so sorry if you thought I was a Hilary supporter and was going to go toe to toe with you on her qualifications. I'm say this only one time I have no party affiliation I don't trust no politician. I do believe that the Democratic party do a fair better job of welcoming all groups. If everyone one was rich in this country and legal. The left will still identify with more groups. I agree with some the right have to say but they just don't no how it should be said. You all can continue to blame it on uninformed voters or free stuff or you can be honest and ask yourselfs why the American people choose to reelect Obama than to give you all a shot. 8 more years of it if the Republican party don't start reaching across to all Americans.

​i guess im the only one who remembers you stating you wasn't a supporter of Hillary numerous times. With so many threads of reposted rhetoric I can see where it would be hard to remember seeing it for some. 

Dadgum Pam, I thought I was about the only one that didnt trust politicians.   A title originally intended for a person with love of country and a desire to make things better for the people.  Now, a Liscence for greed.  To hell with the country or people.