how long before they change the name?

I am talking specifically about the name Robert E Lee because of who it was named after.  They head to change the name of the Houston Westbury Rebels.  Lee had to stop playing Dixie, as did Ole Miss.  Ole Miss got rid of their mascot, though they are still called the Rebels.  I don't think it will be much longer before they are required to rename the school after a less controversial figure.

no I do not. That starts you down a very slippery slope. I'm quite sure Arthur Stillwell for whom port Arthur was named was not a great guy by today's standards.we would have to rename the whole city.

Washington, Lincoln, mlk, jfk all had very bad qualities by todays higher PC standards.

they would all have to go.

I would hate for Robert e lee high school in Baytown to have to change its name.

maybe that would free up my Friday nights though. Not sure I would still have that same connection with a Baytown south generic high school.