Kountze vs. Silsbee, with some HJ talk

LOL. I was talking about Spearman. The poster had him with second group, you said he was no longer in Silsbee . Badsanta then mentioned him going to Beaumont and getting a scholarship. Just curious if the Tigers were gonna be good enough to get 2nd team players scholarships?? Graylon Arnold could start for any club in SETX. If he goes to Silsbee he would be the best player since Ashton Hall to cross the creek.

​Spearman enrolled at Beaumont Central. His potential scholarship would be in football, not basketball.

• 3 weeks later...

Wait just a minute here!  Are you telling me that Silsbee will smash HJ even in Cross-Country?!?!?

​I believe Silsbee has gone to regionals in cross country several times in the last 4-5 years. :) And I don't think any of the basketball players ran cross country. Just imagine if they did!!

Edited by DXTR

I have been enlightened.

HJ owns Silsbee.

Silsbee cannot compete.

Before last season, I predicted Silsbee would not lose more than 3 district games in 5 years.  After last season, for my prediction to be correct, they cannot lose more than 2 district games before this year's freshman class graduates.  And I would still gladly make that bet.  And if anyone takes it, you'd better hope they lose at least one this year...